O5O

Hani tilted her head and stared at her own reflection inside the mirror which made her frown

Hani tilted her head and stared at her own reflection inside the mirror which made her frown. She turned to the side while gently caressed her stomach. She took a deep sighed and rolled her eyes.

It's common right for girls to feel insecure about themselves.

That's what Hani felt right now. She's not that type of girl who thinks low of herself because she had a huge confidence in herself but these days, the confidence started to fade as she stares at her body inside the mirror.

She doesn't like how she looks now.

"maybe Jeno thinks the same..." she muttered to herself, pouting. Lately, Jeno had gotten busier than usual, he got off to work early and got back home late. He always reassures her by saying that the business are doing very well, that means he got more work to do.

It's that she doesn't believe him but...

She misses his presence and didn't receive enough attention from him.

Like, hello?? Your pregnant wife is missing you and need your attention so bad. Please give her a big hug and massage her back, it's dying.

"I'm getting chubbier day by days, ugh"

She stood up and walked around the house, upset of herself. "You ate too much, baby..." she muttered to her baby inside the stomach before pouting again. She continued to walk around the house, doing nothing but talking to herself and the baby.

And there she goes again, stomach growling which made her frustrated. "Not now..."

She groaned and dragged her feet towards the kitchen, opening the refrigerator observing all foods they got. She pressed her lips into thin lines and grabbed the strawberries and headed back to the living room.

"Stop making me eat every minute..." she sighed and ate the strawberries.

Time skipped and Hani still on the couch, watching television while enjoying the strawberries.

"Honey, I'm home!~"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "he's surprisingly early today..."

Jeno walked inside the living room and greeted his wife with a big smile. "Aigoo, here she is enjoying her strawberries" he giggled and took a seat beside her after giving a kiss on the forehead.

"Why aren't you eating the donuts you bought last night?" he asked while stroking her hair softly. "I don't want to, baby wants to eat strawberries"
The male grinned and touch her belly. "You didn't trouble mommy much when I'm not here, right? Of course not right~"

Hani chuckled and shook her head, "you home early today"

Jeno furrowed his eyebrows, "I promise to go on appointment with you right?" Hani raised her eyebrows, "ah, it's today" he nodded, "yeah, go get ready, the appointment is in an hour"