ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Haru cleared his throat before looking up to his twin who was eating peacefully beside their father

Haru cleared his throat before looking up to his twin who was eating peacefully beside their father. He pressed his lips into thin lines before kicking her legs under the table, stealing her attention.

She looked up to him and furrowed her eyebrows, "what?" she mouthed. A smirk crept on his face and he shook his head as nothing which made Jiyu rolled her eyes, continue enjoying her meals.

"Mama, Papa... do you want to know something?" The parents lifted their heads, averted their attention to the eldest twin. Haru smiled mischievously at Jiyu who was staring at him in confusion.

"What is it, Haru?" Jeno voiced out.

Haru giggled, "last night, Jiyu went home with someone" Jiyu's eyes widened and she immediately straightened her back, kicking his legs under the table.
Jeno raised his eyebrows, "oh really? Who was it? I thought you went home early yesterday"

Jiyu shook her head, "I went to my friend's house to finish our assignment" the 16 years old girl explained to her father. "It was a guy who sent her home" Haru added which made Hani raised her eyebrows, "Oh??"

The youngest twin glared at her brother and shook her head, "he's just a friend"

"Yeah, a really great friend" Haru muttered again, intentionally adding the fuel to the fire which made Jeno chuckled and shook his head. "Ah is that so? Is he a good guy?" Jiyu whined, "he's just a friend, papa..."

"Yeah, I never say he's your boyfriend" Jeno grinned.

Haru giggled, "he's a top student in our school, one year older than us" Jiyu sighed heavily and rolled her eyes "can you shut your mouth, Haru?"

Jiyu turned to her mother who was feeding her little sister, "Mama, really. He's just a friend" Jiyu muttered, defending herself. Hani hummed and nodded, "yeah, I believe you, sweetie" she smiled warmly.

"Remember the rules okay kids? No dating until you're 17 years old" Jeno reminded, having fun teasing Jiyu.
"Oh my god..." Haru burst into laughter and stick out his tongue to her.

Jiyu scoffed, "What about the girl you always secretly admire, Haru? Still secretly place chocolate in her locker?"

The eldest froze and stared at Jiyu with wide eyes.

The parents giggled and shook their heads, "finish your meals quick kids then get ready to bed" Hani reminded and Haru glared at his twin which made Jiyu glared back at him.

"YOU PIG!!!" Jiyu ran towards Haru and smacked his arm multiple times, "That's mine!! Why are you eating that?!" Haru stared at his sister, innocently. "What? It was inside the refrigerator and I don't see your name on it?"

"Jihyeon oppa gave me that! Ugh, you're so annoying, Haru!" she muttered, walking back towards her room while stomping her feet angrily which made her brother chuckled.

"So childish..."

He got up from the couch and headed towards Jiyu room. He leaned on the door frame, watching the girl quietly scrolling on her phone, pouting.

"Yah" she turned to him and frowned, "what do you want? Go to your own room!" Haru handed the cheesecake, "here you go, there's still some for you"

Jiyu looked down at the box container, staring at cheesecake crumbs furiously.

"YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY HUH?!"

She got up from her chair, chasing Haru around the house. "I WILL END YOU LEE HARU!!" Haru laughed while running away from the girl, "You always angry, are you angry bird?!"

"It's because you always test my patience!!"

Jiyu stood beside in front of Haru, beside her mother who had her little sister in her arms. She fixed her gown and looked in front at the camera.

Jiyu pursed her lips and huffed, "Mama, Haru can't stay still, he's running my hair!" she whined which made Hani sighed heavily, giving a look towards Haru.
"Haru, stop disturbing your sister"

Haru smiled innocently before fixing Jiyu's hair. "There you go princess, your hair looks great" Jiyu rolled her eyes and turned to her mother. "Do I look great, mama?" Hani smiled and nodded her head.

"No, you look like Shrek's wife, Fiona"

Jiyu frowned and turned to Haru, giving a smack on his arm which made the male laughed and rubbed his arm, "Papa, Jiyu hit me!" he complained to his father who was still fixing the camera.

"You start it first- you look ugly too Haru, you look like an old man who works at the farm"

Haru gasped dramatically, "hey! This handsome look pulled a lot of girls you know?!" Jiyu scoffed, "Sure... As I remember Minna unnie rejected you last week"
The male was about to reply something but Jeno walked towards them, "Oh my god, stop fighting you two!"

Jeno placed his one arm around Hani and another arm around Haru.

"Smile to the camera in 3, 2, 1- smile!~"

Just as the camera click, Haru placed his hand on top of Jiyu's head, messing with her hair.
"Argh!! Lee Haru!!"

"Another one! 3, 2, 1- smile!~"

The culprit smiled innocently to the camera meanwhile Jiyu pouting as Haru's hand stays on top of her head.

Hani and Jeno went to the camera and laughed as they saw the pictures.

"I will end you, Lee Haru!" Haru stick out his tongue playfully, having fun teasing his twin sister.