O47

Cold wind blew brushing her soft hair

Cold wind blew brushing her soft hair. Most people already left the garden, going back inside the hospital as it's getting darker outside but this one married couple just stay at the same position, watching the sunset. 

Hani shifted closer towards Jeno before slowly placed her head on his shoulder, bringing Jeno who was zoning out back to reality. Jeno brought his hand and placed it on top of her head, slowly caressing her hair. "Are you okay?" he asked with a quiet voice. 

"Do you want me to be honest or tell lies" 

"Tell lies" 

"I'm okay" 

Jeno stop caressing her hair and Hani slowly sat up straight again. "I miss dad" she added before sighing. "I miss mom too" 
She turned to Jeno, "When will she wakes up?" the male shook his head and cupped her cheeks, "I don't know, honey... Let her take some times to rest, baby. Wouldn't she be sad if she sees her daughter in this condition?" 

Hani pursed her lips together and slowly nodded her head, "you're right..." 

Jeno pulled her chin up, "hey... everything will be okay, hm? Not now but soon, I promise you" she hummed, "I believe in you" he chuckled and pulled her into his warm embrace. He let out a sigh in relief and closed his eyes. 

"Seriously, you're my second home, Jeno..." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. I feel so safe in your arms, very safe" 

A small smile crept on his face, "then I will forever keep you in my embrace, I'll be your comfort place, I'll be your happiness and I'll be your home" 

Comfort silence. 

How cute of them spending time together at the garden during the sunset. No one else around, just them in their own world. 
Hani did forgive Jeno this morning after a few tries since yesterday. Jeno stay up all night to take care of her even she acts like she doesn't need him. 

He massaged her right leg when she suddenly got leg cramp last night. 
Jeno also gave his hoodie to the girl when he realized she's cold. Even willing to go back home and came back again to bring extra blanket for his wife. 
He went to the convenience store that open for 24 hour at 3am when he heard her stomach growling. He bought her favorite meals and her favorite tea. 

Literally melted the ice in her heart. 

How can she says no to him when he acts like this towards her? 

"Should we go back now? I don't want you to catch cold" Hani's shoulders slumped down. "But I love cold" Jeno smiled and shook his head, "Let's go inside, love..." 
He got up from the bench, "c'mon, I carry you back inside. Do you want to carry you in bridal style-" 

"No- carry me on your back." 

The man giggled and bend down for her to get on his back. "You're much lighter than before honey, are you losing weight?" Hani raised her eyebrows, "Why? Aren't other men loves it when their girl is skinny?"