O28

She quietly walked inside the studio room, eyeing everyone who was doing their own job

She quietly walked inside the studio room, eyeing everyone who was doing their own job. Makeup artists were doing some touch up to the models. Hair stylists doing the models hair and stylists were busy going back and forth to the changing room and back to the model.

As usual, everyone is very busy.

Today is the first day of photoshoot day and Hani is excited to watch how the photoshoot go. A smile crept on her face as some staffs bowed at her and greeted her.

"what is this lipstick color?!"

Hani raised her eyebrows and turned to the owner of the voice. The makeup artist lowered her head in embarrassment as most of the attention averted to her. "I don't want this pink lipstick! It's too pink! It doesn't match my skin tone!"

The girl who was complaining rolled her eyes and huffed harshly before grabbing her own lipstick inside her handbag.

"what's wrong?" Hani quietly asked the stylist there.
The stylist named, Yura who has been working with Ryu Company for 3 years sighed. "Ms. Oh repeatedly stop the makeup artist to do her job... she tried to explain nicely that the look for today is pink concept but Ms. Oh replied with a rude attitude"

Hani frowned and turned to the 'Ms. Oh'
"Ms. Oh? Oh Sooji?" Yura nodded her head.

The boss sighed before nodding, "thank you" Yura smiled, "no problem miss" she bowed and walked away, continuing her job.

Hani then made her way to the editor team and took a seat there, a bit hidden from anyone just to make sure the model doesn't see her there.
It's not like the models know her.

"Oh Sooji! it's your turn!" the camera man called.

The girl who was wearing pink dress that perfectly hugged her curve got up from her seat, ready for her photoshoot.

Sooji is a very confident woman but she's too confident with herself, having a thought that she's the bestest and that's make her look arrogant also selfish.

The camera man was ready to take the picture and Sooji posed prettily for the picture.
Hani couldn't deny it but she got the skill and she's very professional. She got the talent, Hani admit that.

The head editor team looked at the computer screen and furrowed his eyebrows.
"Sooji-ssi- why are you wearing that lipstick color? Where's your makeup artist?!"

Sooji stopped posing and raised her eyebrows, "why? it look bad?" - "of course! It doesn't match with everything at all! What kind of lipstick color is that, so bad- where's the makeup artist?!"

Sooji's makeup artist immediately ran to the head editor team and bowed her head, "yes sir" the head editor team scoffed, "Don't you get the info for today? I told you today is pink concept? She's the only one with red lipstick! Don't you take note?!"

Hani furrowed her eyebrows and turned to Sooji who just stood still, looking so calm as if she's not the cause of the problems.

"I'm so sorry sir, I'm so sorry!" the makeup artist said while bowing a lot of times.

"how can you this little mistake happened?" he shook his head and turned to Sooji, "Sooji, go change your lipstick!"
Sooji sighed and walked back to the makeup room in annoyed.

Hani got up from her seat and walked to the makeup artist. "it's okay, let me do this" Hani muttered as she grabbed the makeup bag from her.
"ah- miss! there's no need, this is my job!" - "and I'm your boss" Hani smiled politely to her, "don't worry, I will talk to the head team about this"

Hani then made her way to the makeup room with the makeup bag.

She entered the room and eyed Sooji who was frowning "what take you so long, huh? it's hot here, I still have photoshoot!"
Hani rolled her eyes and stepped closer to the girl.

Sooji looked up from her phone and raised her eyebrows when she saw Hani's face. "Huh? you're not my makeup artist"
Hani grabbed the cleansing tissues, "your makeup artist is not only one... you need a least 3 stylist to handle your annoying ass" Hani mumbled her last words.

The model scoffed, "excuse me?"

"please be quick, we don't have time, head team will be mad again" Hani calmly retorted as she passed the cleansing tissue to the model, asking her to clean it by herself.

Once she wept off the red lipstick, Hani took out the pink lipstick from the makeup bag making Sooji frowned. "why does it has to be pink, I hate pink, it's an ugly color"

"this is your job, be professional, like it or not you have to do it"

Sooji eyed Hani with her cold piercing eyes but Hani stay unbothered. 'Does she thinks she's the only one can give that look? I could give her the same look if I want to' -Hani's thought.

"wait wait... I think I met you before" Sooji said and Hani hummed before raising her eyebrows, "really? where?"

The model blinked a multiple times, scanning Hani's face before finally realizing who's in front of her. "you're that girl who stole Jeno from me!"
Hani finished putting the lipstick on the girl. "what do you mean stole? Jeno is not a thing and he's never yours"

Sooji got up from her seat and eyed Hani from head to toe, "I never know Jeno has a bad taste, he married a makeup artist huh?"

Hani furrowed her eyebrows, "at least I don't get mad over lipstick and don't think the pink color is so ugly till I hate it so bad." Hani flashed an innocent smile.

"Jeno has a bad taste or not is not your problem anymore now, he's someone's husband... Have you got no shame? Asking someone's husband to be with you and claiming that I steal him from you when you two never had anything but just friend"

Sooji's eyes went wide.
"you... how do you know that? who told you that?"

Hani raised her eyebrows, "oh? I was right? I was just guessing about it" she chuckled and closed the makeup bag.

"you might need to have a manner lesson to respect everyone, this world is not all about you so stop acting as if you could act however you want and could have whatever you want, wake up, you're 21 years old grown up woman"

Hani patted her shoulder before walking away passing her.

"I warn you, stay away from Jeno! You don't match his standard!" Sooji muttered almost yelled. Hani stopped her steps and huffed, "don't tell me what to do, he's my man"

"don't try me, you don't know who I am!"

Hani turned to her, "YOU don't try me." she rolled her eyes and walked out from the makeup room.