O41

Jeno stared at his wife that was on the bed in concern

He was panicking earlier and thinking about bringing Hani immediately to the hospital but Jaemin told him to call the doctor to his house instead.

Nam Jihyun.

'That jerk...'

"Mrs. Lee is fine" the doctor spoke, bringing Jeno back into reality. "She's exhausted and need more rest, please make sure she doesn't overwork and I prefer you for not letting her do the house chores for a couple days"

Jeno take note everything the doctor said in his mind. "I will doctor, thank you so much" he bowed a little and the doctor patted his shoulder before leaving the room.

He let out a heavy sigh and sat on the bed beside Hani. He felt sorry for her. She just wants to be the best for her father and make him proud.

She doesn't want anything much but him to appreciate everything she did for him.

He tucked her hair behind her ears and caressed her hair softly. "I'm sorry, love..." he muttered quietly and leaned down to kiss her forehead, "one day, everything will be fine, I promise you"

He gently grabbed her hand and held it with his warm hand. "You have me, I'm not gonna leave you"

Fingers typing in a fast speed, heart beating 2 times quicker and he's sweating bullets

"Hurry, we don't have much time!" A girl said, tapping his arm.

"Give me a few seconds..." he took a deep breath and turned behind towards the door. "He's not here in a few minutes, calm down" he muttered, making the girl whined.

"But I'm scared, what if he found out- tch, just quick! We do this for Miss Ryu"

He pressed his lips into thin lines while watching the screen.

89%....

"C'mon..."

The girl turned to him and pursed her lips together, "what if we don't get anything for doing this?" the man glared at her, "don't say that, we will get something, at least a little thing that could ruin Nam Jihyun"