O31

The sounds of giggles could be heard in the couple's bedroom

The sounds of giggles could be heard in the couple's bedroom. It's 7 in the morning but they still haven't got up and just stayed on the bed, cuddling.

"Hun, we need to get ready now..." Hani muttered while closing her eyes.

The man who had his leg wrapped around the girl's body shook his head and whines before hiding his face on the crook of her neck, placing a few kiss on her neck which made the girl laughed again.

"It's ticklish, stop it!"

He giggled, "It's ticklish?" he asked and she hummed but instead of letting the girl go, he placed another kisses on her neck.
"Lee Jeno!" he chuckled and finally stopped, freeing the girl from his embrace.

He sighed heavily and looked up to the ceiling, "I don't want to go to work... I want to stay here for the whole day with you"

Hani sat up on the bed and turned to her husband, "you can't be lazy"

He pouted, "Just for today..." she shook her head and pulled his arms, "c'mon, we have to get ready or we'll be late to work" he rolled his eyes and silently obeyed to the girl.
He turned to the girl and she raised her eyebrows when he smirked at her.

"We need to get ready?" she hummed.

"Together?"

Her eyes widened and she immediately smacked his arm, "Jeno! It's 7 in the morning!" he smiled innocently, "oh why?~ We still got time"

She scoffed and shook her head, "I will take shower at the other bathrooms, go get ready quick, I will prepare the breakfast" the girl got off from the bed and walked towards the door.

She turned again to Jeno who lie down back on the bed.

"Lee Jeno."

"Fine! You go take shower first, give me 1 minute"

"You're dead if you go back to sleep again..."

"Yes, ma'am..."
She chuckled at his childish behavior and walked out from their bedroom, heading to the other bathrooms.

"What do you make for breakfast!~"

Hani looked up to her husband who looking very great in his suit and his hair slick back. She smiled at him and placed the plate in front of him, "just some toast"

He replied her smiled before eating his breakfast.

"Honey, mom called me last night, your mom" she raised her eyebrows and nodded, "what did she said?" he shrugged, "she said she missed you and asked if we could have a dinner with them tonight"

Hani hummed, "oh, great, I don't have any plan and not busy today, sure" Jeno smiled and nodded, "then, I will pick you up early today okay?" she hummed.

The couple then continues finishing their breakfast silently.

Seems like today will be a great day. They literally start their day with a happy vibe today, probably still in the good mood because they spent time together last night.

Jeno is happy. He could see the progress in their relationship. He's really happy with it. It all starts from Hani doesn't have any single interest on him and now he could freely give and receive kiss from her.

It's really unexpected to Hani too. She didn't think she would falling in love this bad to him even though they just got married for a month and half. She also did warn him before their marriage to not expect much from her but now here she is madly in love with him. Her mother is right; Jeno is a perfect guy for her.

"Oh by the way, love... do you remember what day is tomorrow?"

Hani furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and lifted her shoulders, "Saturday?" she replied innocently and Jeno's face literally went from this ':D' to this '-_-'

"Love? You forgot?"

She tilted her head, "forgot? What is it, Jeno? I don't understand..." the man sighed and shook his head before getting up from his seat, bringing his plate to the sink.

Hani's eyes followed the male and she giggled.

"What? Are you sulking? You didn't tell me what is it..." she asked, still playing innocent as if she doesn't know what's coming tomorrow.

Jeno turned to the girl and scoffed, "whatever, you forgot it, it's fine"

He dragged his feet back to the dining table and grabbed his necktie also his bag, walking away from there. Hani burst into laughter and quickly chase after him.
"Eh- wait, wait!" she laughed harder and grabbed his wrist, stopping him from leaving.

She grinned after seeing his sulking face, "you're 21 Jeno, don't act like a baby" he rolled his eyes, "that's not your problem" he replied shortly.
She chuckled and tiptoed before cupping his cheeks.

"You are so childish... I was just joking! How could I forget your birthday?" he looked down on her and slowly a smile crept on his face, "you didn't forget my birthday?"

She scoffed, "of course, I won't! It's my first time celebrating your birthday!" he grinned and bend down a little, "gladly you didn't forget it because if you do..."

She raised her eyebrows, waiting for his next words, "what? What if I do?"

He smirked and leaned away, "no thanks, you don't want me to finish my words" he chuckled after seeing the reaction of her, rolling her eyes.
"Whatever! Wait for me at the car, give me 5 minutes" she muttered while walking to the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am!" he replied while playfully salute his wife.

one step to the conflict, here we go...