O23

Birds chirping and sunlight from outside, awoken the girl who was in a deep sleep

Birds chirping and sunlight from outside, awoken the girl who was in a deep sleep. She had a very nice sleep last night. It's been awhile since she hasn't got this enough rest.
Finally the weekend comes and she could free her mind from works, sleeping how much she wants and woke up how late she wants.

Hani frowned and covered her eyes before back facing the window.

She slowly opened her eyes and blinked repeatedly.
She then looked up and saw Jeno, sitting on the bed beside her while stroking her hair softly.

"Jeno... what time is it?"

He smiled, "it's 8 in the morning, wake up, you said you wanna go on a date today" Hani sighed and sat up on the bed.
Jeno smiled, "let's have a breakfast outside today, go take a shower quick, I'll wait downstairs okay?"

Hani nodded her head while rubbing her eyes. "don't be too late" he ruffled her hair before exiting their bedroom, leaving the girl alone, collecting her soul right after woke up.

She let out another sighed and turned to the picture frame on the table. Their wedding picture. She stared at the picture of them before chuckling a little.
Funny how she thought she'll regret this marriage but now she's glad her parents arranged this marriage for her.

After a few minutes of collecting her soul back, she finally got up from the bed, making her way to the bathroom and took a shower.

"Jeno, I'm done!"

Hani shouted while running downstairs and seeing Jeno watching the television alone. He turned to his wife and smiled before switching off the television.
"you took a lot of times getting ready"

She rolled her eyes, "girls took time to be pretty"

He laughed and grabbed the car keys. "sure my beautiful lady" he mumbled while watching the girl wearing her heels.
A small smile crept on his face. He shook his head and grabbed her sandals then headed to the car first.

He knew she will complain about her ankles are hurting so he brought along her sandals just in case she wants to take off her heels.

"where do you want to take me to?" Hani asked as she got inside the car. Jeno put on his seatbelt and hummed while thinking.
"the cute café nearby here, I heard they just open it recently"

She raised her eyebrows, "oh really? then sure, let's go. I'm so hungry" she grinned while patting her belly.

The man turned to his wife before sighing and leaned closer to her.

"how many times do I have to remind you to put on your seatbelt, hm?" he said while putting on the seatbelt for her. He looked at her and smiled at her cute reaction.
"safety first, honey" he bopped her nose and leaned away.

Hani pressed her lips into thin lines and looked away, avoiding Jeno's gaze.

"I don't remember you get flustered easily, love" Jeno said while driving. "I still remember the first day we met where you're not moving even a little when I tease you" he added.
The girl crossed her arms, "I'm professional during work besides I didn't know you yet that time so your flirts won't impact me"

He chuckled, "then how about now? do I make your heart flutter now?"

"yes, even just by calling my name" Hani replied straight forwardly.

"Hani my love?"

She pursed her lips together and sighed. "yeah, even now"

He laughed and gave a quick glance at her who was trying hard to hide her smile. "just smile baby, your smile is beautiful"

Jeno is really unexpected.
Yesterday, love and today, baby?

Crazy.

     Jeno eyed the foods that just arrived in front of him before looking up to the girl who was smiling widely once the foods arrived

"as I remember you love salad and green tea"

The smile on her face faded immediately and she stared at Jeno lazily. He giggled as he succeeded to annoy the girl. "you're on your diet right? let me eat this cake okay? Oh this pasta too!"

Her eyes went wide and she quickly to stop him and took back her food. She glared at him and slapped his hand away, "let me eat in peace" she huffed and he laughed.

"I was joking, honey" he pinched her cheeks softly. "I'm happy to see you eating a lot"

She rolled her eyes and took a sip from her watermelon juice.
"I'm starting to tell myself to eat breakfast every day because it's very important" Jeno nodded his head in agreement. "Agree"

Hani hummed after feeding herself the pasta she ordered.

Jeno quietly ate his food while watching the girl enjoying her meals which made him happy. A warm smile crept on his face, heart fluttering just by staring at the girl.
He will forever thank his parents for arranging this marriage.

"love, where do you want to go after this?"

Hani raised her eyebrows and looked up to him. She furrowed her eyebrows and hummed while thinking.

"arcade? I never been there before?"

"arcade, sure why not?" he smiled widely.

Hani grinned and was about to say but the ringing from her phone cut her off. She frowned and turned to her phone before looking up to Jeno.
He nodded his head, signaling the girl to pick up the phone.

"hello? why Chenle?"

"hehe can you take care of Minji for today?"