O29

A smile crept on his face as he watched his wife who just walked out from the company, heading towards his car

She's still the same to be honest, still keeping a straight cold face just like before. What changed was she's smiling a lot now, not a fake one but a real smile.

Have Jeno ever say this? Her smile is his motivation to continue his tough day. Every time he's stress at office, he would stop doing his work and think about Hani. One of the method to keep him motivated to continue his work.

"Sorry, I'm late!" she apologized before letting out a heavy sigh.

He shook his head, "It's okay, honey" the girl turned to him and stared at the man before sighing again.

Jeno tilted his head, "why?"

She shook her head, "nothing, I just want to stare at you, I miss your face," he chuckled and ruffled her hair, "have you been learning how to flirt from Jaemin?"
Hani giggled, "How did you know?"

"I just know..." he muttered before starting driving away from the company. "By the way honey, shall we have a dinner outside today?"
The girl furrowed her eyebrows, "why? I was planning to cook for you," he gave a quick glance to the girl and pinched her cheek softly.

"It's okay, you're tired from work- oh speaking about work... how was your day today? Stress as usual?"

Hani nodded her head, "yeah, there's no one day without stress at work" she rolled her eyes as she remember the incident this morning.

"it's about Sooji." she muttered lazily and Jeno raised his eyebrows, "Sooji? Why? Did she do anything to you?" Hani shook her head and sighed.

"Is she always very arrogant and don't listen to other people? I mean- she just scolds one of the makeup stylists today and went she did a mistake which was her own fault, she pretend as if she did nothing"

The car stopped and the traffic lights and Jeno turned to his wife who had her eyebrows furrowed and lips pouted.

Another habit he figured out.
She will pout when she's talking about something that annoyed her.

"Then she had the audacity for telling me to stay away from you. Excuse me? I'm Lee Hani now, why would I stay away from my husband? And why is she still chasing over someone's husband?"

She turned to Jeno and frowned.
"She even said, your standard is low for choosing me"

Jeno looked at her in shocked and gasped dramatically, "she said that? To the CEO of Ryu's Company?" Hani rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "She didn't know that I could easily fire her that time..." she huffed and shook her head which made Jeno chuckled before started driving again as the lights turned green.