Author's note / What to expect

This story was written for pure joy. 

Some badass moments, some dreaming and the perfect guy. It is a lighthearted feelgood read.

It was not made for drama. Therefore it was written as development without thousands of misunderstandings and a looped back and forth plot. 

I wrote the whole book (around 70.000 words) already, and will post it step by step, while I edit it. As English is not my first language, I do make mistakes. I hope to smooth them out as good as possible by not posting on the first draft.

*** Warning 1

So far there are no sex scenes. 

If you want, I can write some bonus chapters. There is plenty of places they would fit. I myself do not fancy reading the umpteenth explicit scene with always the same script (Big dick, hundred orgasms, deep throat...) There are many great stories with spicy content out there. Intimacy between two people is multilayered and I will try to show the closeness. Just not by fucking like rabbits the whole time. 

*** Warning 2

My guy is not the typical alpha. 

He is successful - yes, hot - hell yes - but more importantly smart, charming and thoughtful. There is no toxic masculinity. I want my characters to be able to admit mistakes, reflect and stand back. Personal preferences again. There are plenty of other stories to read if you would prefer it differently.

*** Warning 3

I settled on the "I" form. As far as I know this is not the "finest" writing style. Writing this story was more a passion project of dreaming and having a nice time. Thereby it felt like the right choice.

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing.

Love,

C