Lets talk

Kikis POV
I opened my eyes wincing. My head was pounding. At first I noticed I was in axels arms, then the fact that I had no shirt on. I wanted to care, but the pain in my head was painful. "Axel...." I whisper wincing. His arms around me released me as he sat up getting out of bed. He moved my hair out of my face. "You okay?" He said. I closed my eyes. "My head..." he nodded sitting on the ground. "Figured, I called you in sick....what were you thinking? That was maybe the dumbest thing I've ever seen you do." I don't really remember last night...last thing I remember is accepting a drink and chugging it down both angry and sad. "What...happened?" He shrugged "ummm...I'm not so sure, I found you at 11 almost 12. Brought you here...why did you do it?" I looked away. "Because...I...I didn't want to reck your rep, I'm an outcast...bullied by everyone, even other outcasts...I just..." "that's rubbish Kiki, you are amazing, screw my rep, screw what others think, I could care less on what a bunch of idiots think of you, your sweet, caring, giving...amazing. And if others want to say bad things then so be it, I don't need them. I don't care if people know I'm dating you." I felt butterflies in my stomach, violently flapping there wings. He smiled "also your an emotional drinker." I blush "was...I bad?" He laughed making me wince. "No...just emotional." "Your not gonna tell me are you..." "nope, you will either slowly remember or not at all."   That sounds terrifying. "I'm sorry... for everything, and for what ever I did." He shrugged "it's fine...just don't do it again...it's not you." "Okay" He stroked my cheek smiling. "Your so special." His lips press against my lips, slowly moving with mine. I roll onto my back as he kissed me, pull at his shirt encouraging him to get up here. Slowly he slides on top of me pressing his stomach to mine. Everything disappeared but him...like I was completed. I felt safe in his arms, it made me happy. Less shy. I pulled him closer as his tongue trailed my upper lip. He's mouth pressed closer as I let him in. I didn't really have experience with tongue but dame... he had me breathless in seconds trying to keep up. He broke the kiss, kissing my neck as I gasped for air. He shivered as my hands traveled down his back to his waist,  moaning against me neck. "You...okay?" He whispered stoking my cheek some more. "My head hurts...that's all." I whispered back. He nodded kissing me. The air was so thick between us as we kissed. I griped his arms feeling his bulge pressing against me. We're we okay with this? I felt like axel was refraining a lot...like this desire has been building up. Must have been through the night cause I've never felt such air between us. Did I do something? I didn't feel afraid so as he kissed me, my hands slide to his butt. He was still wearing his jeans from yesterday. With the strength I had I pulled him closer. He hesitated a bit so I assumed he didn't get the jester so I reach behind me unclipping my bra slowly removing it as he watched with hungry eyes. Slowly he caressed the side of my right breast kissing me again. "Your beautiful." He whispered slowly removing his belt. "How so?" He smirked. "That red hair hands down, it's so curly, has great volume, your cute, kind, passionate...." He trailed off blushing. "And ummm...my first." I blushed as I slowly pull at the button on his pants. "You sure about this...." He asked placing his hand on mine. I looked at him feeling his worries for me. I nodded kissing his cheek. " more then ever." His breath was ragged. "I'll take care of you." His four head pressed to mine as he kicked his pants off. "I trust you." My hands shook trying to remove mine so axel gently pulled them off tossing them to the floor. I held my breath as my bear legs wrapped around his. Our eyes remained closed, four heads touching as we took it all in really thinking about what we were about to do. I could not believe it, it felt like a dream. "I...love you." I whisper. He froze gasping a little as I push his last piece of clothing down his legs. It touched my leg and I jumped alarming axel. His right hand pressed against mine as his eyes opened looking into mine. "Are you okay?" I don't think I could get anymore red. "Yea...just...surprised me." He looked confused. "What surprised...." He bit his lip chuckling a little. "Oh...I'm sorry about that...sorta at my longest length." I couldn't help but laugh with him.The tension shattered between us and all either of us could feel was the anticipation, desire, and need for each other. The need hurt physically and emotionally. Kissing my neck he whispered "I...have some condoms..." "no...I don't really believe in that stuff, I know the risks." "You sure?" "Yes...besides I can't stand the idea of rubber in me, I'm supposed to be enjoying you not rubber." He smiled kissing me before saying "then give me a minute cause I don't want to hurt you." He got up and I sat up watching as he walked into the bathroom. Damb those muscles. Before he came out I removed my last pair of clothing sitting patiently for him. When he came out I just about felt like those animations with nose bleeds that send you flying. His body was perfectly toned. Sitting next to me he handed me a cup and two pills. "Aspirin for your head ace." I take it pointing to the bottle in his hand. "What's that?" He smirked "lube, I told you I didn't want it to hurt to bad your first time...something I learned in sex Ed." I nodded setting the cup on the night stand. "Yea I've heard it will hurt the first time round...I hope this won't be our first and last." He pulled me into his lap taking my chine in his hand. "Me neither." I close my eyes as he kissed my neck gasping for air. It felt so good. I felt so weak. "Ready?" I nodded taking the lube from him and putting some on my hand.

Axels POV
My mind was racing. I couldn't believe I was about to do this. I've denied some pretty convincing girls not wanting to disrespect my body. I believe that's saved for marriage full heartedly....but I want this, more then I thought. When I meet her at the beginning of the year I thought maybe I found someone I can relate to. Then sharing rooms with her only made my heart beat faster for her. What if it was meant to be? I would never deny something that's meant to be. Sure we haven't been dating long but I'm determined to keep Kiki. I want to protect her, provide for her, and most of all...maybe complete life with her. So when she grabbed my butt I practically melted. I couldn't say no. I mean she was giving me constant. It didn't help that my insides were already on fire and I was harder then a bag of rocks. When she said I love you it was over, it was like the wild dog was unchained. I held her in my arms gently kissing her. The drive was insane and I was afraid I'd hurt her going to fast but I didn't. When she whimpered I stoped holding her close and kissing the tears away. "I'm so sorry baby...should I pull out." I kept asking but she would only shake her head and say "ggg...give me a sec." I worried terribly that she wasn't enjoying herself, that I sucked or that I was hurting her. At the end I collapsed, a sweaty mess, Kiki's body still in twined with mine. She smiled closing her eyes. " your great." I laughed nuzzling her neck. "You sure?" "Promise." Closing my eyes I fell asleep, enjoying every second of our closeness. I woke to Kiki sturing in my arms. Opening my eyes I yawned remembering last night. Smiling I kiss Kiki's four head. She turned towards me. "Good morning beautiful." I push her curly hair out of her face. She was a cherry red in seconds. "How are you feeling?" I asked running my fingers down her back. She shivered. "Ummm...I'm not sure, my back kinda hurts." I sat up pulling my legs free from hers. Getting up I pull some underwear out of my top draw and pull them on. Kiki watched the whole time blushing. I sure did love that look of embarrassment on her. Neal if next to the bed I offered her some help up. She smiled a sat up gasping. "Ow." She mumbled "maybe you shouldn't go to first hour..." "no...I'm okay." She mumbled sliding out of bed and falling against me. I sat her down helping her into some close. "I don't know about this outfit..." smiling I shrugged "you look pretty!" It was a blue rose white skirt, and a blue tank top. Bitting my lip I laughed grabbing my blue hoody to throw over her shoulders. A little to showy. Might have just did that cause she's my eye Candy not anyone else's but. "Beautiful." She laughed. I sat behind her carefully rubbing her back. She gasped a little surprised but eventually leaned into it. "I imaged this to hurt a lot more, like I'm not walking today kind of hurt." She said.  "How are you doing it?" "My dad, he said one day I'm going to find a beautiful girl, I was a gentleman but my dad said it wasn't enough, I had to treat her like a queen to the point we're she felt like one, acted like one, and worked hard to stay and make me king." I laughed "just an example he always used, any ways he said just cause e have money doesn't mean that's life, love for one another is so he taught me safe sex, and how to avoid some of the pain, how to treat a woman as a flower....I don't want you in pain so maybe it's instinct...I'm not so sure." "I've never felt like this or been treated like this so...." Nodding I lean forward wrapping my arms around her. "You deserve it, your special." I whisper in her ear. Running my fingers threw her long red hair I section it. "What you doing?" She asked looking back at me for a second. "I'm going to braid your hair cause I've always wanted to see your hair braided.