chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V

As soon as I stepped out of the car all I heard was the city noises. Vehicles hunking, construction sites that were being worked on, and the people...

Families playing with their kids, friend groups discussing which harry potter movie was the best, couples arguing.

Agh people. I hated them.

Not because they seemed to be happy Nah. Because every person who isn't part of my family did me so dirty so many times I was just sick of that bullshit. I stopped associating with mankind.

, What is this place?'' I asked my mom with annoyance as we enter some cafe.

,, It's called foam party'' the woman chuckled as she explained. A waitress around my age came to our table. She had short blond hair and sky blue eyes. I didn't give her much attention, my siblings on the other hand...

My big sister studied every inch of her face and so did my younger brother. Not in disgust but in a way you could tell they were fascinated. , Umm sorry but could I take your order please?'' she asked patiently. Gabriella (your sister) immediately snapped out of her dream world. ,, Pardon, what did you say?'' Tyron (your brother) held in a laugh and I just rolled my eyes.

,, Three burgers and two milkshakes, please. Strawberry and Vanilla'', my father answered with a smile on his face. The girl nodded and left. At that moment it felt like the entire city had cooled down just to make a tense atmosphere between the group. Everyone waited for another person to start a conversation but was scared to make everything worse.

The situation was getting awkward because on the inside none of us wanted to be here. The awkwardness lasted for a hot minute when finally. , You'd hit that?'' Tyron randomly asked. Oh, Tyron being himself. He is the goof of the family and would turn even the worst arguments into some funny chat. Tyron was in the same grade as you, only 1 year younger. He had his flaws but I still enjoyed having your lovely brother around.

You just grinned waiting for Gabriella to answer.

,, Yeah? Why not''

, Are you telling me your gay?'' my dad asked confused.

, Yes, no, I... dunno?'' she told him without looking up from her feet. My mother looked at her with that,naww' face and put her hand on Gabriella's shoulder.

, It's OK you know, we support you no matter which sexes you are into. Right D/N?'' she looked at him with an eyebrow raised. To be honest she looked intimidating. He was caught up with his thoughts not even listening to her and she noticed. , D/N!'' she formally yelled and punched his shoulder with her elbow.

, Yes! of course, we do honey. Oww that hurt''

I mentally facepalmed, just wanting this moment to end.

,, Y/N. I haven't heard from you since we entered the car, what's wrong? Mom asked with a worried face. She has always been caring and wanted to make sure all of her kids were fine.

,, Don't want to to talk about it''

, Sure?'' Gabriella asked. She was the big sister everyone dreamed of. Responsible but also chill. The girl helped where she could and was in her senior year.

, Mhm'' I was not in the mood of talking or eating. I just wanted to go home. Back to my old home.

, Y/N I'm starting to worry about you'' dad stated. ,, You weren't like this when-

, We still lived with grandma and grandpa'' I interrupted him. ,, Yeah figured that too''

,, Y/N we...''