chapter 3

Y/N POV

Even though I had the urge to look around, I reminded myself that this wasn't my room and it would just be the wrong thing to do. The dorm was tidy so at first, I thought it was a girl's dorm, but after I looked around a bit I figured it wasn't. ,, Shit, I'm going to get in so much trouble for this'' I thought.

After a couple of minutes had passed I started to get paranoid. Every single sound would just freak me out so I, being a complete dumbass, decided to hide in the closet. About 20 minutes had passed, when all of a sudden the door opened.

,, What's going on Gwen?'' a voice said.

I froze.

MILES POV

,, Alright I'm going to be there in 10'' I said and hung up. There was some new villain who decided to cause trouble today.

Why exactly on my first day back to school? I tried to understand that this is just what comes with the job and let it slide. Mehh the villain can't be that bad. As I walked towards the closet to get my suit I discovered slight changes around the dorm. Ganke had left the room one-hour earlier than me and never came back until then.

Was someone else in my dorm?

I opened the closet door slowly and there she was. Both of us widen our eyes and looked at each other in shock. Did she know-

,, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I can explain'' she spoke.

,, What the hell are you doing in my dorm?!'' I yelled as I grabbed her shoulder slowly pushing her out of the door.

,, Sorry'' the girl muttered and ran out. Oh my god, I don't have time for this. I quickly changed into my suit and webbed myself to the highest building in my sight.

Y/N POV

Didn't go that bad. Bruh whom am I fooling this was terrible. He didn't have to yell at me though.

Anyways I made my way to the principal's office thinking of an excuse as to why I missed the entire first-class. This is going to be great.

Time skip to when Miles and Gwen finished the fight

MILES POV

, Good Job, Spider-Man'' Gwen congratulated

,, Thank you but I would have failed without you'' I thanked her and gave her a high five.

,, Why were you late?'' she questioned me.

,, Well, I wanted to change but then there was this girl in my closet and-''

I was interrupted by Gwen gasping. ,, Did she see the suit?!''

,, I don't know...'' I responded and those words made her facepalm.

,, What's the girl's name?''

,, I don't know it's that new girl, I'm friends with her brother'' 

,, Y/N! I share my dorm with her. I'm going to ask if she saw it.''

,, Alright I got to swing. See ya'' I responded swinging back to school. It's already dark so I decided to enjoy the city from a skyscraper which was near the school. I usually stay here to have both an eye on the city and the school.

Soon I felt sleepy so I wanted to go back when suddenly I see Y/N running out of the school with a full-looking backpack. I didn't want to spy on her or something but the time where going out was allowed, had passed a long time ago and it's dangerous for a girl to go out in this darkness.

Ultimately I decided to follow Y/N and she was running towards an alley. Finally, she stopped and took some paint cans out of her backpack.  She was interested in street art too? Cool.

I watched the girl as she started her art from behind the wall. To be honest, I was fascinated by her technics and paid attention to her movements.  It was getting late and as much as I wanted Y/N to finish her work, we had to go back.

,, What is a girl like you doing out here so late?'' I questioned Y/N, landing right behind her.

Y/N POV

I felt a shiver go down my back. This is it I'm going to jail y'all. My head slowly turned around just to see Spider-Man standing with his arms crossed. I sigh out of relief.

,, Oh it's just you'' I smiled awkwardly.

,, Just me? Do you know in how much trouble you are young lady?'' He responded very seriously.

,, You aren't going to snitch are you?''

,, If you go home now I'm going to let it slide, but just for this one time''

I let out a sigh of relief.

,, Thanks Spider-Man'' As I was about to leave I felt a sticky substance dragging me on the floor.

,,You don't seriously expect me to let you go home alone, do you?'' He asked looking down at me with a small grin on his face.

,, I can handle myself, thanks'' I stood up, trying to leave, when again a web pulled me to the ground. Is he for real?

,, Ayo? What's your problem dude?''

He just looked at me trying to hide his huge smile under his mask. Why is he smiling? Is he making fun of me...

,, I don't know what's wrong with you'' I said while standing up. ,, But web me to this fucking ground one more time and-''

He cut me off by sticking a web on me with one of his hands and shooting a web to a high building with the other hand. For a second he just smirked at me and then I felt a strong pull on my waist and we were in the sky. Spider-Man held his arm around my waist swinging from building to building.

,, WHAT THE HELL?! Let me tf down'' I yelled but it didn't seem to bother him. My legs started kicking his body and I continued screaming until he finally landed on a skyscraper so high, that people walking along the streets looked like ants.

,, Since you can handle yourself, I think my help isn't needed any longer'' he said swinging off to another building.

,, NO NO NO WAIT'' I screamed but he was long gone. What the actual fuck just happened?!

There's no way I can get down without help or dying. Why would he do something like that?

MILES POV

ÜMaybe I was a  little tiny bit harsh on that girl BUT she just pissed me off the entire day and I kinda wanted some revenge. I'll just swing around for a couple of minutes before getting her back to school.

When the time had passed I swung back to the same skyscraper but Y/N wasn't there anymore. I checked the entire roof but she left. My eyes widened when I asked myself.

She wouldn't jump, would she?

1156 Words

A/N: I really have no idea what I'm doing 😃  I don't know what to say so see you next chapter :P