chapter 6

MILES POV

To be honest, I didn't expect Y/N to answer in that way. I was used to girls who would just do as I say. For a long time, no female has made me feel this defeated as Y/N did. Her confidence made me feel a certain way and that feeling weirded me out.

,, Oh so we're normalizing people breaking into other people's rooms now?'' I wanted to inquire with her.

She ignored my question and scrolled through her phone. Rude.

,, Ey don't they teach you how to be respectful in where ever you come from?'' I asked her.

Y/N narrowed her eyes at me as she crossed her arms. Then she looked me up and down very slowly.

,, You think you can talk to me however you want huh? '' Once again she approached me and I slowly rolled back with my chair.

Her E/C eyes looked deep into mine as a huge grin started to grow on her face. Her eyes looked at mine then at my lips but they rapidly went back to my eyes. As she came closer I started to become nervous and I'm telling you if I weren't a negro (I'm black btw) my face would have been red as a tomato.

Weirdly I didn't want her to back off, but closed my eyes and slowly leaned in for a kiss. Even though my will forced me to stop I didn't, because a part of me wanted to crash my lips on her's. We were about to kiss when suddenly she chuckled and stepped back. I opened my eyes confused about what just happened.

Y/N just smirked at me. ,, It's funny how easy it is to play you''

She packed her bag,, See you around Morales'' and climbed out the window. I looked after her in shock but also embarrassed. Why did I let her deceive me so easily? I buried my face in my pillow and let out what I wanted to let out the entire day. A damn loud scream.

Y/N POV

I laughed to myself almost the whole way to school. Miles' facial expression playing in my head over and over again. I arrived at hell- *cough* I mean school but I had to find a way to break in. Shit, there was a security guard at the entrance

I waited for about 4 minutes until the guard finally went to the restroom. Yes, now I just have to find a way to sneak in. It was challenging but I used my athletic skills and made my way to the dorms.

With the key, I got earlier that day from the principal I searched for my dorm number and entered it. Looking around I noticed that the room belongs to someone else too. Great a roommate, that's all it needed for my brain cells to commit suicide.

The girl was already asleep so I tried to be quiet and get changed but as soon as I came out of the bathroom she was sitting on the bed eyeing me with a confused face. It was Gwen.

,, Where were you?'' she asked me.

I sigh and rubbed my forehead trying to find an excuse.

,, It's okay, you don't have to tell me'' Gwen said acknowledging that I was uncomfortable. I nodded my head and climbed up to my bunk. Damn this mattress is hard as hell.

,, Miles told me you were in his room'' Gwen said with a slight chuckle.

I just rolled my eyes.

,, And?''

,, Did you see anything weird there''

I raised my eyebrow. Why was she asking me that?

,, Besides the fact that his dorm is tidier than mine will ever be, no why?''

,, Just asking''

Gwen took out her phone and began texting someone, I bet it was my sister.