chapter 2

Y/N POV

The next day I woke up to the terrible ringing of my alarm.

,,iPhone, you have to change this annoying piece of shit you call alarm'' I thought to myself and turned it off. On my way to the bathroom, I came across a little box with a note on it. ,,Mhn interesting, what's this?''

As I was about to open the box my brother snatched it out of my hand and held it up in the air. Even though he's younger than me he's taller than me, sadly.

,, GIVE IT TO ME YOU IDIOT''

,, Come get it''

We ran up and down in the entire house for about 2 minutes until Gabriella stopped us. She aggressively took the box out of Tyron's hand. ,, Are you two crazy? You know what time it is?'' she said annoyed while rubbing her eyes.

,, This asshole didn't give me the box. What should I have done? Just let him take it?'' my mouth spoke without hesitation.

Gabriella took the note and read it out loud.

Dear children,

We're off to work sorry we couldn't say goodbye because you guys were sleeping. Please get ready for school and if you are not Gabriella DO NOT open the box. And also Gabriella you are giving them a ride to school. Alright have a nice first day of school we love you.

XOXO

Mom and Dad

,, XOXO? Are these people serious'' Tyron shook his head while trying to get the box.

,,YOU'RE MAD? I have to get you two to school oh my god...'' Gabriella shook her head.

I just shrugged my shoulders and got ready for school. Checking on Pinterest for some outfit ideas I decided to go after this outfit :

( You can of course change to whatever you want ;) This is just what type of shi I fw

( You can of course change to whatever you want ;) This is just what type of shi I fw.)

All of us were clothed decently and I liked it because we looked like a group of badasses.

No one's POV

The trio left the house and as Gabriella locked the door as she just realized. ,, How tf am I supposed to give y'all a ride if I have no ride?'' Y/N face palmed as Tyron just watched the girls amused. ,, Ha well my friend is going to pick me up so don't worry about me'' Tyron announced cocky.

,, We live here since one night and you already got friends?'' Y/N asked him with an eyebrow raised. Her brother nodded with a smirk.

,, I got my ways'' and then he left.

,, Weird ass, anyway how are we going to school?'' Gabriella asked mostly herself.

,, Open that box maybe god put a car inside it'' I pointed out sarcastically.