chapter 10

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

The whole way to the principal's office my body was shaking. I couldn't think of anything bad I had done besides beating Nessa and if that was the reason he called me up, I wasn't going to hesitate on telling him I fought her out of defense.

My parents worked their asses off to be able to afford a scholarship at Visions High and I was really grateful for that.

Being worried about getting suspended has been killing my head recently since this school was known for its highly disciplined students and in my opinion, I was not one of them.

I wouldn't be able to handle the disappointment of my parents if only they knew I had beaten someone bloody. Before entering the office I took a deep breath and dusted off my clothes when I realized, I wasn't wearing my uniform...

Entering the room I imminently took a seat and waited for the principal to start talking. ,, Mrs. L/N, I've gotten the terrible report that you held two students over the toilet chair before locking them into the restroom'' he read of a notebook.

,, Is that correct?'' the man asked me. I nodded in response. Lying would have made the situation 10 times worst. Surprisingly he didn't ask me about the incident with Nessa.

Now I knew those two girls went to snitch on me for locking them up but didn't care to tell the principal that their friend had been beaten up shortly after that?

,, And I noticed you aren't wearing your uniform, would you tell me why please?'' my eyes widened a bit as he asked. I mean I had a good reason and all the right not to wear that but despite this, I still wished he haven't had noticed.

,, Umm I felt truly uncomfortable wearing the uniform and since there wasn't anything less skin-revealing to choose from I ended up taking my clothes instead'' I answered assuming he would understand me.

,, I'm sorry to break it to you but we don't offer other uniforms for students, it is the tradition of this school and we wouldn't like to change that'' was his dry response. I could feel my jaw drop at his answer. Does this grown-ass man really think we're in the 17th century???

I shook my head laughing softly before giving the director a death stare. ,, So you're a pedo then?''

,, W-what n-no I don't have a sexual attraction to under-aged girls'' he said as his hands got shaky.

,, I never said that. Who's the one responsible for the uniforms anyway?''

,, M-me''

My eyes widened up as I faced the ground in disbelief.

,, Y-y-you stuttering ass. So you like seeing young girls in short skirts huhh??'' I questioned him with an angry and loud tone. He shook his head heavily, becoming more nervous with every second. ,, Those are absolutely false claims!!!'' he responded.