chapter 14

Miles' jaw dropped at the stupidity of his roommate

~(y/n) POV~

‗ ❍ [Your body grew weaker with every step. Unsure of your surroundings, the only thing you could think about is how you would reach home or somewhere safe. Oh, and another thing crossing your mind was how you wanted to strangle that two-faced ugly rat.

You began to get light-headed so, to gain a bit more energy and rest, you decided to sit down leaning against a wall opposite of a street. The night atmosphere and the active cars passing weirdly relaxed you.

But then you noticed a scary body creeping towards you from the corner of your eyes. Your heart began to beat heavily, as the person came closer.

Picking up all of the strength left in you, you tried standing up but the second you were on your feet a scruffy 5'9(~175 cm) man in about his 40's stood next to you.

Slowly you moved your head to meet his and scanned his face. Dirt and sweat were dripping from his face and he had an about three-month-old beard.

The stranger's breath was loud and heavy which frightened you even more. Out of all days, this must be the day I get kidnapped? I don't even have fucking pepper spray with me. Your mind was racing like crazy.

────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.}

,, STEP AWAY, I HAVE A KNIFE'' you yelled, but obviously you didn't have shit. The mans expression went fearful, as he heard your words. He imminently took a few steps back and you partly calmed down.

,, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just need a little money'' he rushed, holding his hands in the air. You need to be fucking with me. You frowned at the dude as if you were about to slap his face.

,, You gave me, a fucking heart attack, just to ask me for MONEY? Do you not know how to approach a woman in the night?!'' you spat back.

The man faced the ground and scratched the back of his head as he muttered his apologies. Great now I feel sorry for him ufff...

,, Look I didn't mean to yell but I've had a pretty bad day and you scared the living shit out of me'' He looked back at my face, giving me a sad smile. You returned the favor and sat back down but for some reason, he sat next to you.

The man didn't say anything, just stared at the street in front of you two and let out a loud sigh. Giving you a sympathetic look he began to speak: ,, Tell me about it''

,, Uhh- I don't think I should do that''

,, Pleaseee, can't a homeless guy hear some drama to spice his useless life''

Hearing those words come out of his mouth made you think a bit. This man must really be bored if he wants to hear some teenager drama but some part of you truly felt sorry for how he had to live his life. What the fuck am I doing-