chapter 15

,, Nobody knew, not even Freddy himself''

⌜                                                                   ⌝
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ DNA-Kendrick Lamar ]
1:07 ——◦———— -3:39
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
⌞                                                                  ⌟

trigger warning:  hate speech and violence

~(y/n) POV~

‗ ❍ [ You were taking a look at your damaged phone. The thought of your parents, especially your mother scolding you for it scared you, but you prayed it wouldn't end up too bad. At least it was still useable and the screen just had a long crack.

What you had really been worrying about was Freddy, remembering the sentence, Thank you so much (y/n), I'd appreciate every cent''

,, Thank you so much (y/n)''  his voice repeated in your head over and over again. I never mentioned my name. Your body went cold, leading to a sudden nothingness in your head. How could I have been so naive??

Trying to calm yourself, you rolled the window down, allowing cold air to hit your sweaty face.

,, Everything alright back there?''

You just gave him a nod, unable to talk. All it needed was for him to make up a sad little story and tell you about his oh so pathetic life and you were convinced. What a fool you were to believe him.

What a fool you were to believe in humankind, you should have known better. Only God knows, what Freddy had in storage for you and it made your skin crawl.

,,  Are you sure?''

,, Yes Mr. Morales, just tired you know. It's been a ... eventful day'' To say the least you thought.

,, I understand, we're almost at your home'' You looked out the window, confirming his statement. Home mhm?  You took a deep breath. This doesn't feel like home, not at all crying to distract yourself before you got homesick again, you discovered a USB-Stick on the ground.

As you picked it up, you noticed the number,,42'' and next to it was written Miles' name with a black marker. Inspecting the stick further, a big smirk crept unto your face as an idea popped up in your mind. Your fingers held it up to your eyes.

What if...

The car stopped. You quickly hid the stick in your jacket's pocket. The cop must have noticed your sudden jump because he gave you a confused face. You just smiled at him awkwardly and got out of the car. ,, Thanks for the ride Mister Morales, I appreciate it''