chapter 16

,,  The Miles you knew was nice to everyone, well except for you''

⌜                                                                    ⌝
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ wet dreamz-J Cole ]
3:42 ——◦———— -0:18
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯
⌞                                                                   ⌟

‗ ❍ [There were so many thoughts going through your mind. How did he get here? Did mom let him enter? Was he really going to hurt me? Everything stayed unanswered as the two of you just stared at each other.

You noticed a swift change in his face. His expression has now softened a bit but was still intense. You couldn't tell what that meant or why the sudden change, yet it made you feel somehow you've never felt before.

His honey-brown eyes pierced into yours for what felt like an eternity, then they moved to your lips and stayed there. Your brain was flushing with scenarios of what he'd do next. It made you nervous.

Miles slowly moved towards your lips without removing his eyes from them. Why am I not backing away? It felt like time had stopped the moment your noses touched. His gaze somehow hypnotized you.

He was making you go crazy.

Then you snapped back to reality, realizing in what position you were in right now. What the hell am I doing, you thought before kicking the boy off your body, causing him to crash on the floor. A loud thud filled the room. Shit.

,, Miles, what the hell is wrong with you?'' you asked rather calmly to not cause an escalation. However, what was going on in your head was everything other than quiet.

,, That's the thing. I don't... know'' the boy stared into your eyes, nothing in his expression changing. For a brief second, you thought he felt guilty about how he had treated you. Not just today, but since the first day you guys met.

Well of course you only thought that because reality hit you like your random horniness and suddenly you were back in your room with Miles Morales.

Miles stood up and naturally, your heartbeat had sped up again. Oh how much you wanted to rip that piece of muscle out of your chest. It didn't match up with what your head was thinking in this situation.

Your head was panicking, screaming for your mother, but your heart? Dude was jumping out the window doing cartwheels.

,, I wouldn't have to be here if it wasn't for you and your stupid ways of letting out your frustration'' You gulped. What does he mean by that? Giving him a weird look, you slowly backed away.

,, I mean stealing my USB-Stick, seriously? What did it do to you'' he pouted.

,, Okay, maybe you were right. There might be some really good porn on that stick. So good, you wouldn't be worth losing it to'' The gap between us narrowed and my confidence crumbled up like it was never there.

,, The things on it might be so down-bad, you'd never look at me the same after viewing them. I'm a very freaky person, you know?''

Finally, you hit a wall, you were trapped between his arms. There was no way out of this now. JUST WHAT WAS I THINKING? Miles frickin' Morales. You knew nothing about him, only that he wasn't the guy to mess with. Haha (y/n), look what your goofy ass brought us into.] ¡! ❞

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N:  Nah don't even look at me like that bro. I'm very sorry for not updating and I really can't promise that I'll continue this story because I'm just not as much of a miles stan as I was before and the delay of the movie kinda got me demotivated. Let's be honest this fandom is almost dead and I was hoping that with the new movie it could get more alive again :I

It's been almost 4 months since the last update. I thought I wasn't good at writing anymore and also had a writers-block for the longest time. I'm truly sorry.

This one's short ik, I will try to make the next ones longer again. I love you guys <3