chapter 8

Y/N POV

I ignored what had just happened and moved to the next class. Even though I wasn't scared of Nessa, a part of me was a bit anxious and that's not a good sign. The girl was well built, which was visible through her toned abs and arms.

Surely she was a good fighter but that didn't intimidate me. I knew how to fight just simply chose not to, it wasn't my way of solving situations.

I sat in the room waiting for class to start when I observed Gwen and Miles entering the area, holding a pile of notebooks. Can we take a minute and talk about my luck because it has been pretty absent lately.

They were laughing and took a seat right behind me. Trying my best to take no notice of them I flicked through my book when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I squizzed my eyes strongly before faking a smile and turning around. ,, Hey Gwen, long time no see''. From the way she looked at me, I could tell she was surprised to see another expression on my face than my daily emotionless profile.

,, I want you to meet Miles, Miles this is Y/N. I know you two have met each other but it wasn't in a proper way'' she said very proudly. He slowly nodded and looked me up and down.

After that, we just stared at each other for what felt like an eternity until Gwen picked notice. ,, Is something wrong?''

Both of us instantly turned our heads to her. ,, No, absolutely not'' the boy responded. In my head, I knew exactly that there was something wrong. Obviously, he hadn't told Gwen about what had happened the night before, which didn't surprise me at all.

It's just funny to think about his exposed face and the way I made him stutter. ,, Yeah, there's no problem'' I said while smirking and locking eyes with Miles. He seemed uncomfortable so I stopped playing around and faced the board.

I haven't been paying attention the entire class because I was distracted by the thought of what was going to go down in the restroom with Nessa. Why did she have to choose the restroom? Literally anywhere else would have been fine but the restroom?

My thoughts vanished when Mrs. Hill clapped her hands, seeking the attention of the students. ,, Dear students, find yourself a partner please you have 5 minutes'' I just sighed and scanned the classroom but didn't really want to partner up with anyone. I assumed Gwen would work together with Miles so I didn't even bother to ask her.

MILES POV

,, Seriously Gwen?''

,, I'm sorry Miles, but I can't work with you. I always do all the work alone because your lazy ass won't do shit'' she responded, crossing her arms.

I sighed, feeling a bit betrayed. Even though I was disappointed, I could understand Gwen because there was nothing but the truth behind her words. So I stood up walking towards Mrs. Hill. ,, Excuse me Mrs. Hill but I have no partner and it seems like everyone is already taken. May I work alone?''

She looked around the room and tried to find a partner for me, but after an unsuccessful search, she was about to consent when a girl's voice interrupted her.

,, I have no partner, Mrs. Hiller'' she said. I turned around just to see Y/N smirking at me. I stared at her with the most hateful gaze I have ever given someone. The teacher smiled at Y/N and signaled me to go to Y/N and begin the project.

I took a seat next to her, trying my best not to look her in the face. ,, Let's get this over with''

,, Why are you in such a hurry, she gave us two weeks for it right?'' Y/N responded with a grin on her face. I didn't answer her but instead packed my things for me to be ready to burst out of class when the bell rings. ,, Aww come on now. I'm pretty good at Physics''

,, This is history class dumbass'' I mumbled the last part. Her sarcastic mood dropped as soon as she heard what I said. After looking at me for solid ten seconds I tried connecting to her but she just stared at me dead ass.

,, You're scaring me'' I told her with a bit of an attitude. Y/N just shrugged her elbows and rummaged in her backpack, probably searching for her books. They weren't on her desk since class started.

At the beginning of the hour, I noticed that Y/N looked like she was caught up in her thoughts. She seemed to be both worried but not at the same time. There was just something about her, I wonder what she was thinking about. ,, Class is almost over so we have to meet up somewhere to continue this-this... whatever the fuck this is'' I suggested.

NO ONES POV

,, And how do you wanna meet up'' Y/N asked him. Miles gazed at her with annoyance and acted as if she was the stupid one here. ,, Bitch what do you mean ,, how do you wanna meet up'' are you stupid or something?!'' The boy whisper-yelled trying to avoid, risking that the teacher might hear him. Y/N huffed out a light laugh but remained silent, her face though... was filled with anger.

,, You really have courage Morales you know that?'' she let him know. Searching through her pencil case she fished out a pencil and began to sharpen it. While sharpening it she continued talking.

,, I just want to warn you, I don't play your games'' by the time she finished her sentence the pencil was as sharp as a spear.

Miles looked at her in confusion, he was about to open his mouth when Y/N rapidly held the pencil to his neck pinching it into his skin.

,, One nonsensical word out of that damn mouth of yours-the girl punched the pen in further- and you're done''

1024 Words

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating I just had a lot of school stress recently but we are still alive brooo. By the way I will add pictures at the beginning of a chapter bc I feel like it, don't mind it that much lol.