chapter 17

{1st person}
I looked into his deep eyes with confusion building up within me. Miles' fingers gradually traced along my cheek, before holding my chin firmly. His face was unreadable, I had no clue what was going on inside of him, and to be honest, I didn't wish to know. All I knew was that this moment right now was real, everything happening was, yet it felt like a fantasy.

A sick fantasy that is, one I couldn't decide whether to let happen or destroy. He leans in, leaving little space between his lips and my ear.

" Please (y/n), give me the stick" he pleaded in a low, bearly audible tune.

Miles POV

{1st person}
I don't know what was going on inside her head but I could sense it wasn't right. Is she scared of me? I didn't want to believe that.

,, Please (y/n), give me the stick"

I was able to take her beautiful scent due to us being so close to each other. Where our bodies touched, I felt warmth, a comforting one. (Y/N) breathing pace picked up on speed. It was weird for me to notice such things however, this moment felt so in order.

My hand glided along her arm down to her waist and stayed there. And just like that, I felt an explosion bursting in my abdomen for a brief second. Then the humongous urge to kiss her overcame me.
What the hell was she doing to me?! I wanted to kill her just moments ago.
Fuck, if things continue like this...

(Y/N) POV
I observed the situation with narrow eyes. This state of Miles didn't frighten me, I knew he was vulnerable like this. However, it made me nervous in fact, truly nervous. Oh, what the hell Miles.

I despised him, every second of this was bullshit.
But why do I crave this right now? I feel like, I need his hands caressing my waist.
He pulled me closer with one hand, while the other was still pressed against the wall.
,, All this for a stick Miles?"

,, I wasn't thinking about it right now" He chuckled a bit.

,, But now that you've mentioned it, yeah I do kinda need it back"
My face turned to one of disgust as I was ready to spit all insults in my head at him.

,, Choose your words wisely sweetheart~"
His hands crept around my neck and squeezed it a bit.
,, Fuck off"
I tried to push him off, but the boy wouldn't budge. When not even kicking helped I eventually gave up, letting my arms fall to my sides. Whatever God-given powers this boy possessed, it was nothing I could compete to. I sighed.

,, If I give it to you, there's something I want you to do'' I offered. Miles rose an eyebrow.

,, And what would that be?''

,,Apologize''

He scoffed and let go of me. Finally, being able to breathe properly, I took a deep inhalation.

,, For what?'' Now it was my turn to scuff.

,, I don't know, maybe for all the shit you made me go through?!''

He grinned, making me want to stab him. My nerves got cut short even more after he started going through my room. He pushed me to the side and began opening drawers.

,, Dude, what are you doing?'' I questioned, visibly irritated.

Miles didn't reply, instead, he kept rummaging through stuff. It made me laugh a bit. What a dog.

,, You won't find anything there'' I smirked.

The curly head ignored my remark and strolled to the closet. My eyes shot toward him and I watched his movements precisely. I wasn't alarmed, so I laid on my bed. ,, Let me know when you're done, yeah?''

,, No need, I got what I wanted''

I was quick to stand back up. ,, What do you me-''

,, I can't believe it. Your brother was right!'' My heart slipped out of my chest when I figured out what he had found. No no, God please no.

,,You actually have a playboy" he grinned from ear to ear like a maniac.
,, Oh, an expensive one too~'' he added, going through the pages.
,, Whatever, take your stupid USB'' I hissed, slightly getting embarrassed.

My hands reached into my pocket, to get the stick, but I didn't feel anything. When I emptied them there was nothing there.
,, Looking for this?"
I turned to him waving the stick in front of my face.
,, What the hell-?!"

Miles took out his phone and swiftly took pictures of some pages in my magazine. ,, I'll pay you back, somehow" he muttered the last part and made his way to the window.

,, Wait, you can't just leave!"
,, Watch me"
I ran to block his way, however, he easily pushed me aside. ,, I'm sorry for all of this"
,, Yeah, right" I snapped back.

,, You smell really good"
He kissed my cheek, making my eyes go wide. It was a mere kiss, yet it caused so many butterflies to irrupt in my stomach.
With that, Miles climbed out the window and disappeared into the night.

I touched the spot where his lips had been, before aggressively rubbing it. That bitch.

A: Don't even ask cause I have no answers