chapter 12

~MILES POV~

~MILES POV~

‗ ❍ [We sprinted out of the school and I searched for a good hiding spot. Behind was the

security, he followed us. My eyes spotted an empty-looking building so I dragged Y/N by her shoulder and we ran over there.

As I noticed that she couldn't keep up with me any longer, I carried her up and continued running. It was noticeable, she was surprised by my action but said nothing.

Reaching the inside of the building I let Y/N down on a table, the rushed to close the door.

,, I have legs Morales'' the girl stated.

,, Yeah, but they can't fucking run'' I responded while trying to catch my breath.

She rolled her eyes and stood up, approaching the door to peek through the keyhole. We were in a gloomy room, the only light we got was from the street lamp outside that shined through the

old and rusty blinds. I looked around and figured this must be some sort of lobby of an abandoned building.

,, I think we lost him'' Y/N said while going back to the table. I was about to accord with her when my senses went off. Oh, not this again.

Y/N must have noticed my nervousness because the girl looked at me weirdly, wanting to respond to it but I rushed over to cover her mouth with my hands. She clearly didn't expect it.

~Y/N POV~

As he put his hands on my mouth I was truly confused but felt angry at the same time. I don't know what nasty places his paws were. I tried shaking him off but he was way stronger than I expected him to be.

Miles didn't let go but threw me over his shoulders as if I was a sack of potatoes and moved behind a corner, where to our surprise, an elevator was located. I was thrown inside and soon after the curly head entered too. ,, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH-''

Before my sentence could be finished Miles covered my mouth again. This time I didn't know what overcame me but something told me to bite him, so I did.

He jumped up and shook his hand in the air, more in disgust than in pain. I crossed my arms, tapping the ground with my foot and waiting for an explanation.

,, You must be the craziest person I've ever met'' Miles whisper-yelled.

,, I get that often. Now tell me why are we whispering?'' I asked softly.

Before he could answer, the door was kicked open and heavy steps were heard. ,, L/N! Morales, I know you two are in here''

,, Shit'' I muttered under my breath as my body stood frozen in the middle of the lift.

,, C'mon, let's go'' Miles said and pushed me out. The security stood at the entrance door with a flashlight, if I moved alone he'd surely notice me. I had no other choice but to follow Miles' lead.