39: The Next Step {🍋}

Warning: this chapter contains lemon, if you dislike sexual themes, go to the next chapter!

•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•

After spending the whole morning training at the dojo and saying farewell to Muichirou; Senjurō, you and Kyōjurō headed back home.

Once there, both you and Kyōjurō decided to freshen up for a bit, before starting the day.

"I was thinking about having our wedding at Shihotori Shrine? I hear it's beautiful in the autumn... What'd you think, my love?" Kyōjurō asked you.

"..."

"In addition to our wedding, I want to also include a banquet and a wedding cake. The "cutting of the cake" does indeed─sounds fun!" He adds.

"Y-yeah...sure thing." You say nervously.

Granted, it was nice being with Kyōjurō, but not "like this" as you shyly continued to scrub yourself whilst he concentrated on washing his hair. Both of you sitting beside each other on a stool.

When he said something about the two of you freshening up, you thought he meant individually─not together! However, you've come so far into your relationship to not be awkward around another, that you two were practically past the next step.

In sheer honestly, you actually liked seeing him naked and wet. It was pretty hot, every since that incident back in Kazahana. It had become somewhat of a guilty pleasure of yours and you weren't going to lie about that.

Everything about Kyōjurō was beautiful─that you often found yourself looking at him from head to toe whenever he wasn't looking.

You're mouth turns dry suddenly as idly, your eyes trailed down his well toned body─seeing water mixed with soap running down his rock hard abs as you then glimpse at the towel wrapped around his waist.

You could almost see the outline of his cock hidden there beneath the fluffy fabric. Your breath hitches, your pulse roaring to life the longer you stared.

Although, you'd seen it once before, but it was on accident and that you didn't actually get a closer look at it.

His handsome face soon turned towards you as he glanced up from his wet hair slightly.

"What is it, my sweet flame?" He asked, obviously curious as why you're quiet and was staring?

"N-nothing!" You quickly say, immediately returning back to bathing yourself.

"Is something on your mind?" He questions.

"..."

You said nothing, your face growing hot─trying your best not to admire him. No doubt he can see your arousal blooming along with the redness on your face. Your body burns for him, to pleasure him. Your nipples bead into hardened peaks and you feel a dull ache in-between your thighs.

You are then snapped out of your lewd thoughts when Kyōjurō gave a disappointed sigh.

"Don't tell me you're still uncomfortable when we're together alone like this?" He asks, rinsing his hair.