*Olympus III*

I stepped in through the stone pavement as a powerful barrier of energy source passed through with me.
I figured the energy barrier kept unwanted beings out from Olympus.

I looked around and everything looked the same as the barren land beyond the gates except once I passed through the gates, I felt a change in the atmosphere. One that made you feel everything and anything is possible.

I looked around waiting. I had no idea what I was waiting for but I guess I expected gate keepers or something that would be kind enough to give me directions through this foreign land.

After waiting for more than five minutes and seeing no one, I decided to explore my way into Olympus.

Except, I didn't have to explore for much longer as I sighted the priestess who took me here without my permission might I add; sitting on a large seemingly waiting for my arrival.

Breathing out in relief, I walked towards her

"Couldn't you have at least waited for me at the gates? What if I got lost?" I asked the priestess. I was angry and frustrated.

I got roped into this place without my permission and I didn't know currently how many days had passed. I couldn't help but sigh thinking about the were king's mother and the appointment I made.

Looking at me strangely for a second she answered "Don't worry. We have all the time in world for you to retrace your steps if you had gotten lost"

I sighed in resignation.

"Why am I here?"

"Were you not listening to anything I said? Our earth mother has been looking forward to your visit"

"...who?"

"Gia. Our Mother earth."

"Okay. I get that this Gia wants to meet with me but I actually came to look for a different person."

"Who's that?"

"Amara. My mom told me to find her once I found her journal, so am here to meet her and try to understand what exactly is going on."

"Okay then." The priestess said and turned around to continue on her way.

"W-wait! Where are you going?"

"Leading you to Gia."

I stopped and asked a question I figured I should have asked since the beginning.

"Who are you?"

The priestess stopped. Staring at me she ulterred words that made me seem like a complete fool.

"I am Amara. The highest priestess of Gia our Mother earth "
I paused some seconds which she took as a sign to proceed forward.

I quickly followed doing good by keeping my mouth shut.

We walked for some time and she initiated a conversation seeing I had no intention of doing so.

"So... Your Mother sent you to me?" I nodded affirmatively before remembering I was at her back before muttering a low 'yes'

"How is she?" That question made me purse my lips.

"She's dead"  this made Amara pause for a second before moving forward again.

"Oh ... I see Chatham caught up to her" she stated.

I gritted my teeth in displeasure. My mom mentioned the both of them being good friends in her notes. I had to admit, I was a little nervous to meet someone else who knew my mom privately.

But her question made my expectations crumble to dust.

What kind of good friend doesn't know her friend is dead. For so many years and still counting.

And what did she say about Chatham? It seemed as if my suspicion of her having a hand in my parents death was right.

But why did it feel as though my mom knew that she was coming for her?

.... almost expecting her.

I decided to keep my opinions and sentiments to myself.

I decided to keep my mind running through other matters instead.
Like the fact that I don't know how many days I have been here  and I was supposed to travel towards the were castle the day after I went in search of Amara.

"How many days have been here for?" I asked hoping it was still within the range of a week.

"Oh. It shouldn't have been up to ten minutes." She answered making my jaw drop.

"W-what?"

She chuckled softly. "You see, time here in Olympus runs differently. Much slower actually. A minute on Earth is a day in Olympus. And our dear mother has been waiting many months now for your visit."

I stayed quiet trying to comprehend what she just said.
It was a relief actually that I didn't have to get worried about how long I spent here.

Olympus is a mythology rumoured for it's glamourous beauty. Walking through Olympus, I could testify the rumors did her no justice.

Clear crystal like lakes. Exotic flowers and animals, centurions, Pegasuses in herds living life peacefully  like everyday would most likely be their last.

Magnificent castles of gods, goddesses and mini gods. Including giants with terrific heights. It came straight out of a painting.

*-*-*-*-*--*-*--*-*-*-*-*--*

When we started approaching the domain of the mother earth, the whole scenery of rare treasures and gems changed into trees and clean rivers blend perfectly together.

Non half bred animals of earth loitered around in peace and without fear. Looking at me with curriousity and excitement.

"Don't mind their eyes. Our Mother uses their eyes to see and monitor every single thing in her domain." Amara told me leaving me thinking how creepy that was.

"And she can hear your thoughts too as long as your on her territory. All the others do also"

We kept proceeding in and I kept waiting for a gigantic castle showing how great she was instead I saw her... Gia, sitting in a gigantic stone seat that had flowers and green curled all around. She was huge, thick and by far the most beautiful woman I had laid eyes on. Her aura made you feel instantly safe and comforted, like a mother would.

She was completely nude but several trees grew out of the giant mountain behind her throne to cover her essentials. I stood close to her gigantic leg as her big toe came up to the same height as my waist.

Yes, she was that big.

I looked towards her in awe as she smiled warmly towards me.

" Welcome home Alexandra"

Not Edited.

Sneak peak of the next chapter:

'The otha was gifted to the gods by the creator. the otha was so powerful that none of the lesser gods trusted it with Zeus.

With a unified decision, the otha was decided to be the life source of the most powerful prison in the universe.
One which Zeus himself couldn't escape from....  Tartus.

And now.... It has been stolen.'