*Witches II*

Witches II:

   JOHN'S pov

    The gamma trailed behind me as we strolled to the alpha's office.
I could literally smell his fear and that with my previous frustration issues led me to believe that something wrong was eventually going to happen, My instincts were never wrong.
I didn't bother taking in the interior of the pack house 'cause it was honestly useless to me.

Currently ascending the stairs to his pack office, I wondered why August couldn't walk any faster.

And then I smelt her again.

I growled and my pupils dilated, I wasn't planning on letting her go this time around.

I turned around to the right of the hallway we were currently on with every intention of getting my mate. Just then, the third-in-command of the soon to be murdered pup decided to voice out his very much unneeded opinion.

  "Y-your majesty you can't go in there-- I-I mean t-that's not the way to the alpha's office sir..." He was nervous, I literally hear his raced heart beat.

"And I don't remember asking for directions, or did you?"

I continued heading to my previous destination once I saw him shake his head while baring it to me in submission.

Getting closer to the last room in the dimly lit hallway the scent of my mate got stronger, I wanted to throw my head back and roll my eyes back as the scent of my mate hit me stronger than ever.

I finally found her Darius, I did it.

Yes John, we did it. Now open the damn door already! I still don't feel good about all this. My wolf spirit voiced out his concern.

Oh come on Darius, hold your horses. We found our mate what else could probably go wrong?

Just open the door John.

Okay but don't scare her away. I stated when I felt him on the edge trying to take control.

My wolf had control of my body as much as I had. No one had the upper hand that's why I was labeled ruthless, I had little or no control over my wolf. My wolf submerged at every little irritation.

But what happened the moment I swinged the door open made me and my wolf lose every control. All I felt was anger coursing through my veins.

The moment I opened the door I was met with three different scents.

Sweat

Blood

And my mates scent.

I lost it. An earth shattering growl left my lips.
I came inside just in time to see a bright ball of light and the outline of a woman fading in the light before she and the light disappeared all together.

I knew what that ball of light was, I could recognize it even in my sleep.

A witch's portal.

What was a witch doing here? Confusion coursed through me. Leaving that aside I took a good look at the room.
It was spacious, but that could have been because of the lack of furniture in this room. It was dark, the only source of light in room came from a hanging yellow bulb in the middle which accentuated one of the only furniture this room might have...

A table.

Not your regular table as you might have guessed, this table however contained several weapons and torture equipment littered accordingly on this table. However, three were out of place, these three seemed to have been recently used because they smelt of blood, and___

My mate!

I needed a motherf*cker to punch.

This made my eyes run through the rest of the room and all was well until my eyes landed on a figure ducked down and hidden in the darkness surrounding the room.

The pup!

I walked over to him to get some answers but stopped abruptly when his scent his me and my mates scent was wrapped around him in a blanket.

I roared.

I ran over to his barely conscious form with inhuman speed. But then again am not human.

Delivering punch after punch to the disrespectful dog throwing questions accompanying each.

"You dare put those filthy hands on my mate?"

Punch

''You tortured my f*cking mate!"

Punch

"Where is she you bastard!"

Punch

I looked at the face of soon to be dead idiot growing more impatient for his answer as seconds ticked by.
He wanted to catch some breath as blood poured out of his mouth staining his previous whites.

I leaned a bit away from him in rage as I took him in picturing how I would cut him limb after limb for touching what was mine. I smiled sadistically as I figured I could do that in this very room, imagines were not needed.

However my smile was wiped out harshly when I really looked at him. 

His bruised face rhymed badly with his severely broken nose, the light blue dress shirt he wore previously accompanied with black slacks was stained without recognition by the blood he continuously spat out from his mouth, the first two buttons of his shirt had been torn off leaving his chest slightly bare. It was rumpled and you could easily make out the traces of my clenched fists.

Moving lower__ My knuckles turned white and all I saw was red

Sorry late update.