*The blood shot full moon*

The Blood shot Full Moon

What do you do when the person who can make you stop crying is the one who made you cry?
                 ~???

"L_Luna" I quickly bowed, hopefully it could minimize the amount of slaps and kicks I was going to receive.

"You made me shout and strain my voice bitch!" she gritted through her teeth I gulped audibly.

"I_I'm sorry Luna" I stuttered pathetically, two slaps were thrown my way.
"The next time I call you and you don't respond, I'm going to make sure you go back to the dungeons where you belong, you pathetic, disgusting bitch."

She said as she spat at me. I flinched visibly when she mentioned the dungeons.
I never wanted to step foot there again, the events that took place there shook me to my core.

Nodding frantically I said " Yes, yes, Luna, it won't happen again."

She hissed at me and walked to the stairs with a bottle of water. Some times I really think she's a snake in human form.

Looking at the big wall clock I saw I was way behind schedule so I hurried up before the pack woke up to torment me further.

    After I was done, I went to trim the gardens and water the them. It was around 12: noon and the sun was bright.  The scents of different flowers equipped my nostrils as I hummed a melody my mom would sing to me. When I was almost through with it, another omega came and said it was time for omegas to eat.
I hurried up because it was the only food I was allowed to eat in a day.

You'd clearly see the difference between I and other omegas because I was more skinny and they were much more cleaner than I, since they were allowed to take a bath and I wasn't, and I was also given a smaller portion of food than the others headed to the dinning at the omegas quarters there,

Omegas lined up at a table where several partitions of food were being placed on their trays. I was late so, I stood as the last person when it felt like almost forever it was finally my turn and I couldn't help but put on a smile, but it quickly vanished when I saw that there was no more food left for me.

Dejectedly I turned back to leave but was stopped when Maria, the head of the omegas brought out a tray and gave it to me saying she saved some for me. I smiled at her warmly, but she frowned, telling me to run off before someone saw her showing kindness to me and reported her to the alpha.
Thanking her, I walked off silently to a table trying to eat fast before trouble came.

I never had the best of luck because just then,

a warrior came and all the omegas bowed out of instinct.
All were wondering what a warrior would be doing at the omegas quarters.
I bent down immediately and continued with my food silently praying that no one noticed me.

As I stated before,

Luck was never on my side so it didn't come as a surprise when I heard him slowly muttering where's the brute. I could only hear him 'cause of my werewolf senses which was more enhanced than that of the omegas since I was an alpha blood.

There was only one brute and that was me, I looked up to see the warrior searching for me until he's eyes landed on me. He frowned at me,

"the alpha wants to see you" he scrowled.

I, in return stood up, completely nervous as to why the alpha wants to see me.

As far as I know I had been good through out the week so I was confused as to why he summoned me.

"What the hell are you waiting for?" The warrior screamed sending me death glares which I physically flinched to.

"I-I-I am sorry" I muttered but knew he heard me.
I hurriedly moved to him as he started walking to the alphas office that used to sometime be my fathers.