*Eden III*

......The soul could be merged, bended and moulded but never broken....

It was perfect, You were perfect.

Since we could no longer go into the world of humans, we nurtured you with multiple qualities that you yourself haven't yet uncovered.
When your soul was nurtured enough there was a decision to be made.
       Your identity.

Your identity had to make you both powerful and inconspicuous. A human was weak, naive, and indecisive. A werewolf or a witch alone couldn't stand up against Chatham. But three of them, together, definitely could.

We gifted you the most powerful qualities and identities of both the werewolf and witch. The human side would help you rational and be compassionate.
But it all were useless. Nothing but empty shells. The power couldn't be welded by you alone as it would destroy your soul. We decided yet again to give you the best of both.

We bargained with Alana and Eve to merge with your soul, making you three one and in return, they would  be pardoned for their crimes and their sentence would be cancelled.

The pardoning was just equivalent to an empty promise since Tartus would be destroyed In no time as long as there was no otha.

The real reason Alana and Eve agreed to the bargain was because no matter how much they hated each other, they both wished for the demise of one person, Chatham.

That which occurred thousands of years ago created a blood grudge between the descendants of both the moon goddess and the mother of magic, the werewolves and wiches.

They don't necessarily hate each other..

'The hatred has controlled them all for ages" I completed in realisation.

Gia smiled warmly at me. But I was still in doubt.

" But my mom and dad lived peacefully. They were very much in love" I reminisced clutching my heart in pain. Tears clouded my eyes as I remembered my parents.

Gia chuckled looking amused at my question.

'they were and still are a different case. They loved each other even before they were seen as the perfect candidates for being your biological parents so they were bonded. Did they tell you the story of how they met and fell in love?'

"She did tell me that they met at a hunt and it was love at first sight" I replied trying to get back the blurry images of my mother telling me how they met.

'Well that wasn't a complete lie. You already know that your mother was the previous high priestess, she and your father met at one of the surprise attacks she launched on the werewolves, your father's pack specifically.

Even though she planned on a surprise attack she underestimated the coordination of your father's pack as the witches where killed one after the other. Looking and seeing nowhere out her and Maria put hands together creating the strongest cloaking spell they could and teleported their selves back to edge of the packborder far away from the war going on.
That day, the witches were slaughtered and the werewolves won gloriously.

Your birth mother was then found by your father at the edge of the packborder as a pitiful human affected by the war between the two species, so he brought her into the pack  planning to shelter her until she had recovered while your mother, fueled by revenge planned to enter into the pack and kill them slowly from the inside.

It was during her recovery that she and your dad fell hopelessly for each other. She saw the beauty and kindness in the pack and species which she hated so dearly.