*Planning my Mate's wedding*

Dedicated to TinaCuevas1 

King Wilsonville proposes to Amber Chamberlain.

I swear my heart literally stopped. At the back of my mind I could feel eve and Alana jolting up from their sleep at the mention of

our mate.

Taking a deep breath to stop my racing heart beat and shaking hands I clicked on the headline to see the full story.

King John Wilsonville proposes to Amber Chamberlain a daughter of Jack Chamberlain a well known noble in the werewolf world.

Reports from a reliable source states that both were childhood friends who eventually became high school sweet hearts, are now engaged.

It seems like lady Chamberlain was not only able to win the heart of our king but also that of the king's mother, Queen Elise. As the Queen mother has already given the loving couple her blessings.

According to the source, the king proposed to lady Chamberlain on a dinner date they recently went on and from the scenery and setting of the dinner one can agree that the king is a real charmer. The romantic setting was fabulous and no doubt women including me will kill for that position.

We are expecting news of the wedding and coronation ceremony soon as the king isn't a man of patience.

I could hear Alana's painful howls and feel Eve's shattering heart as I finished going through the article, if anything I wasn't any better than Alana as I felt like I was suffocating, the knowledge of breathing leaving my mind as I struggled to keep my composure.

I scrolled down to a picture of my mate on one knee with the ring on his hand extended to a fine blonde standing up with hands over her mouth in the act of surprise. If I wasn't knocked out of breath before I definitely am now.

After few minutes of taking deep breaths and getting as calm as I knew I could get in this situation I took out my phone and dialed a familiar number.
After three rings a deep voice was heard.

"Miss woods" Lord Kazakhstan greeted.

"Lord Kazakhstan" I returned the same gesture. Lord Kazakhstan was a noble I saved a year ago when he was almost killed by witches on his way to the castle passing by the border of a witch village, he was at luck since I was going through that root for a fight with a pack I don't remember the name of.

And as the good Samaritan you all know I am I saved him when all his bodyguards were down, still now he forever reminds me that I saved his life.

"To what do I owe this pleasure miss Woods?" He asked knowing I only called when I needed information about happenings in the palace. Although I had a of twisting my questions on the happenings of the palace as to not bring suspicions that they were all centered on the king I however don't have to do that now as this was a big news in the were world and the fact that a royal wedding was on hand should be my concern as I was an event planner.

"I was just wondering why the king decided to marry so quickly, he never announced that the search was successful and his mate has been found which I know is major news." I asked once again twisting my questions.

"That is because it wasn't miss Woods, Queen Elise called the were council to a meeting six months after the king's search stating that the kingdom needed a queen as the search came out unsuccessful. So for the last five months the council has appealed to the king saying the kingdom has been denied a Queen for so long and as every king has to consider the need of his kingdom he finally gave in. He announced his engagement to Lady Chamberlain last week and only let the media know about it yesterday. But why are you suddenly interested in this information miss Woods?"

"Well for starters who wouldn't be interested in a royal wedding Lord Kazakhstan? And I just wanted to know more about the couple I would be planning an event for, you can never trust what you read on the media can you?"

"True miss Woods, you can't. How are you so sure that you would be planning this event miss Woods?" I shrugged but remembered he couldn't see me.

"What can I say Lord Kazakhstan? I just know I will." I heard shuffling from the other side.

"If that's all you need to know miss Woods, I have to go right now as they matters that need my attention."

"Go if you have to Lord Kazakhstan, I appreciate that piece of information."

"Anything for the woman who saved my life."

"Later then Lord Kazakhstan, I will contact you later"

"As you wish miss Woods"

After hanging up I dialed another familiar number while going through some files that needed my attention. The call was connected after two rings Maria's familiar voice coming from the other side.

"How are you doing Xandra?" She asked, clearly she hasn't seen the news yet she rarely goes to were media according to her she has other things to do than going through gossips.

"Maria, go to were media now you need to see this" immediately I heard tapping of keyboard keys and Maria's screeching.

"Is it true?"

"Yes it is Maria,"

"Oh...are you okay darling?"

"In all honesty Maria, I've been better. I can't believe I would be planning my mates wedding, why's fate so cruel Maria?"

"You know you can still go back to him right?" I nodded a tear escaping my lids.

"You of all should know how bad I want to Maria, but I can't be with him until I know Chatham is back into Tartus." Chatham was the daughter of war and the god of chaos.

She was sentenced to a thousand years imprisonment by Zeus in Tartus a prison for gods and supernaturals but she somehow escaped about five hundred years ago.

A rumor among the gods was that she came back stronger than ever before and that she was the reason why the weres and witches where at conflict and I couldn't be a leader in both lands since both hated each other so I had to send Chatham back to Tartus but to I had to find her.

"Any success of the whereabouts of Chatham?" I heard Maria sigh from the other side.

"I've got news Xandra."

Hey guys, so this story just got interesting. I'm feeling giddy all over
And I do hope y'all as excited as I am.

The hybrids destiny's banner.