*Witches*

*Witches*

Pictures ain't mine.
John Wilsonville.
( wolf king)
Tell me what you think about the picture..

JOHN'S Pov

I couldn't take it anymore, I felt like I was going to snap someone's head if I didn't leave now. But I stayed and stalled the pup, I made sure to keep him with me all the time.
I don't know why exactly but something made me feel bad whenever I thought of him, in the room, with the girl. I didn't know why but they were my least favorite combination.

And don't get me on with my mate. I haven't had any luck finding her and it made me confused and I hated being confused, uncertain, not having the upper hand in the current situation and it frustrated me to no end. Even my wolf seemed unsure of himself.

The females flirted with me any chance they got. Especially that pup's niece, she made me want to lose my cool and snap her neck.

At a point I headed for the exit needing a run desperately. I mind linked August my beta to say the speech of thanks to the pack that I had to go for a run, I shifted mid-jump immediately August affirmed.

In my wolf form, my senses were ten times more enhanced than my human form and I being the Alpha king, my senses were ten times more enhanced than an alphas while in my human form so I guess being in wolf form made me see confusing things in a more clear point of view. Pushing everything behind, I ran.

Two hours of running hadn't done anything to lessen my confusion on what happened earlier or did it do anything to keep Bella out of my mind not to talk of the mate that sneak out through my very nostrils. I could feel my anger rising with each passing second, the missing piece in this whole puzzle was the pup.

I smelt my mate in this pack but she was clearly not at the ball and I gave specific instructions to make sure every eligible female wolf attended the ball which he obviously didn't do.

And come to think of it, he never reported that a female in his pack was born on the blood shot full moon which was the first instruction given to all the alphas to do when I started my search for his future Queen. That annoying pup has given me a good reason to strip him of his title, not that I needed one anyways.

I was secretly also doing this because of how he treated the damsel am yet to know her name.
Yep, am not denying it also is my wolf which is surprising.

I mind linked August to get me some clothes that I was heading to the pack house. I asked if the pup had returned from the ball which he affirmed not before chuckling at the name I used on the alpha.
He asked why I was heading to the pack house instead of the temporal house the pup had given us for accommodation. I simply told him that I was going to get answers from the Alpha as to why he disobeyed my direct orders. He just nodded and I cut off the link, putting on more speed I ran towards the direction where scents stood out more.

Upon approaching the pack house I saw August standing with clothes in his hands and looking beside him I didn't see the alpha but his gamma this fueled my anger more at the disrespect the pup gave me in just ten hours of stepping into his territory.
Standing in my huge black wolf form I asked my beta where the pup was through my mind link. August said he had no idea which made me growl angrily at the gamma as he tensed in fear.

Making my way to the porch of the very small house and shifted feeling my fur retreating and my bones rearranging. When I finally shifted into my human form I quickly collected the clothes from August. It's not that I'm ashamed being nude, I'm actually more comfortable nude but for the sake of this packs females I put on my clothes quickly before any bitch saw me and fainted.
Trust me it's happened numerous times before.
Once I was done I turned to the gamma with an expressionless face which scared people the most.

"Where is your alpha."

I watched annoyed at how the gamma stumbled on his words.

'' I don't like repeating myself pup,''

"H-he is-- his in his office my king" he stuttered as he bared his neck to me, his wolf clearly submitting.

I turned around having August lead me to the pup's office.