*Prologue*

Prologue

Unknown POV.

The moon goddess made her special right from birth but her pack and her cruel alpha considered her an omega, the lowest rank in a werewolf pack.

They bullied her, abused her and insulted her, almost made her regret her very existence.
Forget about nightmares. To her, her pack and Alpha were the worst nightmare anyone could imagine having on broad daylight, the scars were a constant reminder of that.

She almost forgot how her own name sounded once she had gotten used to the names they gave her; bitch, dirt, waste of space.

Hell! Even her fellow omegas treated her like a nose wipe.
She wasn't allowed at the pack meetings instead She was the back stage girl that prepared them and worked her butt off to make the scenario perfect.
.
.
.
Even though Alexandra woods was the most powerful alpha blooded werewolf and witch, she was still treated like trash.

Even though both werewolf and witches waited for her coming they never recognized her.

Instead of being treated like a queen she was,
she was placed below the slaves where everyone loathed her.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
The witches and werewolves were born enemies, they hated each others guts, attacked each other at sight.
They were killings and there was no peace. The witches lacked a high priestess for 20 years since their previous disappeared. They searched for her to no avail so they waited. They waited for the one prophesied about for over 200 years, who will bring peace and tranquility among both the werewolves and the witches.

Many believed,
some did not because it was merely an impossible task to make a witch and werewolf stay together in a room, talk less of uniting both realms.

~+~

Until she came,
they saw the first sign of her coming,

"The Blood shot full moon"

On this full moon, werewolves ran crazy, witches went to their covens with bolted doors.

The impact of the blood shot full moon was one to be remembered through out the history of both werewolves and witches,

And it was.

She was born,
But where was she?

No one knew. But they waited.

Another prophesy came sixteen years later,

The produce of the blood shot full moon.
Gifted by three goddesses,
Shall not only bring peace and tranquility,
But also rule both realms.
She shall rule beside the wolf king,
As it was predestined over 400 years ago.
She has the favour of the gods,
And with both by her side she will conquer unknown evil.

Many doubted this prophecy because never in history was a werewolf mated to a witch, little did they know.

*
*
So the Alpha king got up to search for his Luna and mate, the peace maker.

He had two hundred and eighteen wolf packs in the world which he ruled.

Every pack threw a party once the alpha king announced his arrival.
There, all the maidens in that pack assembled in a grand ball with the hopes of being his Luna.

For two years he traveled around the world to a hundred and fifteen packs in search for his mate but had no luck.

The witches also trailed him without his knowledge, according to them, they weren't going to let the werewolves take their first high priestess in twenty years.

Little did they know that she was in the smallest, dirtiest room of the dark blood pack.

«--------«----»------»

Hey guys so,,,,
thanks for giving me a chance to entertain you and also for reading this story.

Edited: 22-5-2020

All rights reserved worldwide.

Much love ~
Redlil ❤❤