*Stupid*

*Stupid*
When your happy you enjoy the music
When your sad you understand the lyrics

JOHN'S pov

I looked down to see the f*cker's belt and trousers hanging mid thigh showing his under wear which I wasn't interested in seeing.

What caught my attention though was his dick that stood fully erect inside his under wear.
I let out a earth shattering growl. Anger surged through me as I gave into my beast ripping out the flesh on his stomach I proceeded to break his bones.

He tried raping my mate!!

I'm gonna break him limb after limb. I'm going to gauge out his eye sockets.

I grabbed him by his neck lifting him up while he slid on the wall.
Looking at his scared pathetic eyes, I saw no reason for his existence so I brought my claws forward and dug into his neck. However before I could make any damages to the esophagus of this wimp August held me, I growled at him in warning.

The only thing stopping me from beating him to poop right this second was that my beast recognized him as my best friend and considered him family.

"Let go of me right now beta" my beast growled out sending August waves of fear which he covered up immediately. He better than to let my beast see his fear since he practically feeds on fear.
"J-john, you can't kill him-- yet. Trust me there's no other thing I would love than to skin him alive for touching my Luna and Queen with his filthy hands... B-but Alpha, t-the Queen. She's missing, our men has searched for her all over the territory but she's no where to be found, he was the last person to see her alpha. We need answers from him sir, then later you can torture him till he curses his mother for birthing him."

When August started his boring speech I and my beast were busy throwing suggestions of tortures that would make him rethink his name. But my very necessary thoughts were put on hold when he mentioned my mate was still missing, at that comment I and my wolf snapped our head to August.

Fuck! I was so filled with rage that I didn't even realize my mate was missing.

"Fuck I'm so stupid" I said running my hands through my hair as I stepped back, away from my only chance of finding my mate.

"Clean him up and make sure he doesn't die, even if that means giving him medical care. We are going back to Australia tomorrow." I said walking out the door leaving my mates faint scent behind.

______________&______________$______

Currently sitting in my private plane with my men and the pup in another I couldn't wait any longer, I wondered if this flight could fly any slower.

I couldn't stop thinking about how reckless I was, my mate was my biggest priority still I couldn't look past the rage I felt and look after her.
No matter how hard I tried I couldn't look past the image of her being strapped to a chair and tortured. I wondered if this was the first occurrence or was it one of the many I managed to stumble across.

I couldn't stop my mind from running through it's thousand meter marathon.

"Get some rest John, we still have three hours before landing. You look like shit" August commented earning a light chuckle from me.

"Thanks man" I said walking into my room on the jet.
Flopping down on the bed, I tried getting some rest without my mind leading me to the figure of the woman I saw before she vanished. She already had my heart and didn't even know it.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up immediately the captain announced we had arrived at Fiji, I guess I wasn't really resting. I don't think I will until she's safely tucked into my arms.

I quickly descended the stairs no longer patient. I walked towards the row of suvs where August stood ushering me into a car.

"Report"

"The doctors said he has many bruises, broken bones, and his not healing as quick as an alpha should. The-"

"That's because his not an alpha August, he took over after the death of the last alpha. He's weak"

I saw August nodding not minding that I cut him off and waited for my permission to continue which I gave him.

"Continue"

"The doctors said they can't say anything right now, his injuries are severe. They fear he might not make it." I laughed sadistically.

"He better pray he won't make it."

There was silence throughout the journey, just the way I liked.
In no time we entered my territory, we drove for five more hours before entering my palace. Looking at my castle I reminisced on how I built this castle three hundred years ago. I stayed in a smaller one in Africa before I found this country and decided to build a bigger one. The castle architecture contained fifty thousand acres of land and because of the lack of technology then, the castle was completed after fifteen years of continuous workmanship. I bore only one person in mind while achieving I have today;

My mate.

After centuries of sitting by waiting for her through time changes, I gave up. Maybe the moon goddess didn't deem me worthy of that bundle of joy. I had stayed in isolation for years until it came.

The prophecy.

It sparked up the long dead hope in me. I beat myself up for ever giving up hope. Then the blood shot full moon came, and I smiled in realization. The goddess wouldn't want just any she wolf to be Queen, she took her time creating the perfect specimen. My mate.

'Destiny delayed isn't denied'

That night I stepped into the balcony and looked out proudly saw what just my mate's birth did to them all. They knew their Queen was born and celebrated it.
The next morning I sent out an order to all packs of the world saying every werewolf child born on that day be reported to me.

And just yesterday, I took a whiff of her scent but she slipped right through my fingers and I'll forever blame myself for every scar and bruise on her perfect curves. I swear to kiss them all every single morning and welcome her imperfections with perfect gestures, serve her the stars on a silver platter if only it pleases her.
Heck! I would even give up my crown and live in a farm house, live a normal life like the humans. She only had to say the word.

She had me wrapped around her finger without even knowing.

'I'm coming to get you mi amour. Just hang in there a little longer.' I thought as I got out of the car, August holding the door.

Hey happy New month sweet cheeks.

So, I had lost interest in this story somewhere in the middle I thought the story was bad but your acknowledgements got me going and I said 'why not?'

If you really like then who am I to deny?

So I would start updating randomly as I want to complete this story hopefully in a few months.

So...

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

And Stay safe.

Not edited.

Early update.