*Erg*

*Erg*
"I've got news Xandra." Maria said and I stilled. We had been searching for news on Chatham's whereabouts for two years but got nowhere

"What have you got Maria?"

"Well, I went through your mom's study and saw a hidden journal under your mother's desk, let's say we weren't the only ones looking for Chatham"

"What do you mean Maria?"

"Your mom knew about Chatham Xandra, in fact the last journal entry was the day before that trip, and I think she was close to what she was looking for that's why Chatham killed them Xandra, it's not your fault. It was never your fault."

"It still doesn't make me feel better, what was in her last entry?"

"That's the problem Xandra, most of the entries are locked with magic. They are blank, I'm not familiar with this kind of magic Xandra. When are you coming to Erg?"

" I have a meeting with the elders later today I'll look at the journal after"

"Where are you heading to now?"

"Oh, I'm on my stride. Going for an opening of a new branch at Alaska."

"I'm so proud of you Xandra, you've worked so hard to be the woman you are. I'm proud"

"Everything I am today, is because you helped me to be"

"Take care Xandra, I'll see you soon."

"You too Maria" she hummed and hung up. I leaned back to my seat and signed, the faster I find Chatham and put her back into Tartus, is the faster I get to be with John. I miss him so much, I don't think it can harder than this.

I couldn't see another woman in the arms of my mate, talk less of planning their wedding. I just have to start from where mami stopped.
I went back to my work blocking both Alana and eve as I couldn't handle both their sadness as mine could barely be contained.

******

I am currently in Alaska, sitting in a car to the ceremony of my branch. Looking at the passing scenery I brought down my mental block.

"Are you ready eve?"

" As ready as I can be Xandra."

"What about you Alana?"

"Well...Do you know how I can find her?" I was confused.

"Who is her?"

"Amber Chamberlain" I was taken aback at the evil tone Alana used. She doesn't even use this tone on opponents that she took out.

"U-uhmm" I couldn't help but stutter.

"I don't where she is exactly, but I do know that we will be seeing her soon anyways" Alana nodded.

"Good" I heard eve gasp

"Why would you tell her that Xandra? You see she's gone all possessive wolfie, and it's not the poor girls fault. No girl would pass on an opportunity to be Queen." Hearing this Alana snapped.

"I would pass on that opportunity. Guess why? Because I know I have a soul mate out there. And why are you defending her huh? She's getting married to your mate for moon's sakes, I thought you always fight for what's yours? I guess up till you have no idea how much a mate means." She blurted out putting on a strong mental block.