*The Equality Spell*

Sorry for the late update. Been busy buh I'll make it up to y'all.
*The Equality Spell*
Alexandra's pov.

After several minutes of going through some files, rejecting and approving some clients and themes for different events. I shut my laptop and grabbed my handbag as it was 20 minutes to seven and I had to get to my private stride by seven o'clock so I was already behind schedule. I stepped out of my glass structured bungalow that allowed me a perfect view of the outside but denied people outside the same gesture. I stepped into the car sir William my driver came to pick me up with. I leaned back and took in the scenery New York city gave from my house to the airport.

I practically lived three lives. I, Alexandra Woods was the famous CEO of Red moon co-operations. A company mainly famous for the amazing event planning services we rendered, and I was particularly famous for the magic touch as the press would call it I put into the numbered weddings I had planned in the last two years and all were royalty. The press even went ahead to start a rumor saying that any royal wedding not planned by me was cheap and not worth the gossip. While non-royalties practically begged for me to plan their weddings but I always politely refuse not because of pride or anything of the sort but because I worked hard for the last two years to build a reputation that Alana and eve hinted would be of help soon so I always referred them to my second hand and best friend Sapphire who was a witch and Maria's fourth child. She was only a new born when Maria had to go live at my father's pack with my mother as a human, just thinking about it made me realize how loyal she was to my mom and now she was that mother figure in my life while sir William was my best friend who took me as his daughter. I've asked about his real family but it was a sore spot for him so I let it go, he was a human anyways.

Alana made her own fame in the werewolf world as Alana Woods. She is a well known fighter who challenged even alphas and won every single one. The first person we defeated was Alpha Sebastian who trained us to fight for two years while Maria thought us many spells from my mother's spell book, it was a book I cherish dearly and I ended up writing my own spells.
Alpha Sebastian was a very good man and his pack welcomed me and treated me with absolute respect. At first I was all against the idea of going to another pack to train especially after coming out of an abusive one. Alpha Sebastian is now the one who sets up fights with different warriors or alphas who wanted to fight Alana Woods, They contacted alpha Sebastian who was more than proud to say that I was trained in his pack, his undefeated warrior was part of the blue moon pack.

Eve woods was in her own realm as she practically ruled the witches realm, but only the elders knew that, nobody else knew the high priestess was back and when asked why she doesn't want to reveal her return she just tells them it's not yet time which silences all the seven leaders of the seven covens. While she ruled the coven of the high priestess making them eight covens in all. For extra measures she cast a spell of secrecy on the elders in case some didn't get her words straight. She often complains of the stupidity of the elders and how boring the meeting usually gets.

In the last two years I've managed to squash in all these responsibilities into one day. After training with alpha Sebastian I always go straight into my room, open my laptop and start working, I only went out of the pack when I needed to get to the office or an important event that built up my fame in the human world. While at nights I opened portals directly to my mother's spell room where Maria was always waiting after making sure my door was thoroughly locked and making a shape in bed with my pillows. The time zones often worked in my favor as it was midday when I entered aminbu.

Maria found the blue moon pack and said that alpha Sebastian was a dear friend of my father but he didn't know I was actually the daughter of his late alpha friend. That was a favour I requested from Maria, I feared he would judge and mistreat me if he knew I was labeled my parents murderer. I also made sure that his pack has already been visited by my mate, the alpha king.

He.... affects my daily living more than he would ever know. The mate bond incredibly strong in the five minutes we spent in same room.

The first two weeks when I escaped from alpha Bryce I was depressed and all I thought about was him. I had Maria lock me up because I didn't trust myself to not run after him. It was until Maria helped me cast a spell to dull the mating bond, but that didn't stop my mind from wandering back to the king as my heart was already his so I buried my head into work and hardly slept with the fear that when I close my eyes I would be clouded with the guilty of leaving my mate behind.

He has finished his search through all the packs for half a year now and the were media recorded his search as not successful oh how wrong they were.

"Miss woods, we are here." I looked to see sir William ushering me out the car.

"Oh, thanks" offering him a smile I stepped out of the car. Looking at my wrist watch I saw it was only two minutes to my flight. I walked towards my private stride while James and Nathaniel my body guards followed me.

James and Nathaniel were twins and werewolves, they were the typical human bouncers but more muscular and scarier with scars on their faces telling stories of what they had been through, stories I never dared ask about. Clad in black Italian suits they were the perfect body guards because we never tried striking up a conversation with every one in their own world, with their own problems and reminiscing on past memories.
We were the perfect combination.

Taking a sit in a close to the window on my private stride I looked at my wrist watch again, seven o'clock sharp.

With James and Nathaniel sitting somewhere on the stride that I didn't bother looking at, I put on my seat belt as the captain announced that the flight was taking off. After a while Sammie my stride's hostess came to ask if I wanted anything, ordering an orange juice I told her to also to the men at the back.

I opened my laptop and went to were-media, a news station and search engine for werewolves. After the logo was shown I went into their latest trending news of the were-world. The first headline I saw made my breath hitch and tears sting my eyes.

King Wilsonville proposes to Amber Chamberlain.

Sorry for the late update once again.

    Not edited.