*Eden I*

I looked at Gia in awe. She looked magnificent and I was jealous.

In here was so magical and it was clear nature ruled here.

I looked away from the scenery reluctantly and gazed into her warm eyes.

"Why do you say I'm home?" I started off coldly not concluding yet if she was friend or foe. As I haven't yet understood what was happening.

'Because your home dear. Your soul was raised and nurtured here, personally, in my arms.'

"And I guess this doesn't count for all the souls passing through this way?" I stated with sarcasm.

'oh, No. None of my children come this way. Your the only special exception.'

That caught my attention. I looked at Gia with full interest, ready to shoot out the whole bull of questions.

"And why's that? I'd like to know why I'm this exception."

'Well child, you simply are special. Your soul went through thorough process of nurturing by the hands of every god in Olympus. Except Chatham of course, you have features of each god, including Zeus himself!'

"Oh... Well, I never asked for it so...if you are trying to make me feel grateful towards Olympus, I'm not."

'How about I tell you first why you were nurtured and needed different?'

"That would be nice. I would finally get some answers to the truck load of questions in my head."

'I know you have had a hard life child, and I apologize for the hardships set for you. When we  finished nurturing you here at Olympus, We knew you weren't perfect yet so we had to plan the events, in a way to nurture your heart and mind in the best condition possible.'

"And the best condition was under the fist of my abusive uncle at eight?" I asked almost exploding in anger.

'pay heed to my story first my child.

The otha was gifted to the gods by the creator. The otha was so powerful that none of the lesser gods trusted it with Zeus.
With a unified decision, the otha was decided to be the life source of the most powerful prison in the universe, One which Zeus himself couldn't escape from.

'TARTUS'

With that being said, Tartus was made after a hundred years. Everything was functioning properly, gods and mini gods were put in Tartus after a just judgement from Zeus. As long as Zeus had sentenced, No one could leave Tartus before they had completed their sentence. Things were at a peaceful stage like this until..... Chatham came.

The god of chaos, daughter of the god of war, she was like just any other offender judged justly by Zeus for creating unneeded chaos. I'll have you know that this wasn't the first she had visited Tartus. This wasn't her first, creating chaos after all. After her sentence was pronounced by Zeus she was taken cooperatively and was thrown into Tartus. We didn't know that it was our worst error.

Two millenniums after her sentence, there was indeed great chaos in Olympus. Her father, the god of war  trembled in despair when he heard the news of his daughters theft. She was doted on most by him. She could steal anything else and he would support her unwaveringly, but not this.

The otha was stolen by Chatham.

As I said before child, the otha is the life force of Tartus and without it, Tartus would go into crumbles in no time, letting free the offenders, both gods and mini gods.

I had heard enough of the annoying story. This wasn't the truth I expected. This was their mistake. Instead of getting up from their thrones out of their laziness to clean up their mess, they created me? Hmph! Like I would do their bidding!.

" Oh.. Wow! I didn't expect you to be scared of just a few gods and mini gods"

'No listen my child. It's not they that we tremble for... We fear the beast for our existence depends solely on it.'
Getting frustrated, I pinched my brows.

"Beast what now?"

"Yes... The beast is history and epitome of evil itself.
It was the first creation the creator created. The creator crafted us shortly after the beast had gone astray for a purpose, which is to contend the beast. After millenniums of trial but failure to contend the beast, the creator gifted us the otha. And we  made Tartus from it's power locking the beast in it forever. But now, because the otha is gone the life force stored from the otha won't last for more millenniums longer. If we don't get it back ..... Forget about Olympus, the earth you love so much now would be history.

And if the creator comes personally to contend the beast, our very existence would no more because our sole responsibility couldn't be fulfilled.
Chatham doesn't want chaos this time around,... No. This is more than chaos. She wants the elimination of the whole universe.

Once the otha was stolen, Zeus hurriedly turned the hour glass of both worlds so that a second on earth would be a day on Olympus. Caging in the beast through slowing time was the only solution we could come up with until the otha is returned.

I sat down in a rock slowly digesting the information I gained.

Wasn't this what I wanted?
The truth? But it was not what I expected. I isn't all about me. My plight isn't important right now.
The universe was in danger.

I had one more thing I wanted to know.

"But.. I have some other man claiming to be my mate " I looked down with furrowed brows thinking about the night with the beautiful Vampire.

'Oh. He is indeed your mate'

"W-What? I-I have two mates?"

'Well, it's unavoidable as you have two existences.'

"You mean Alana and Eve?"

'Yes my child. The moon goddess and the first human female.

"What?" I spurt out in shock. I had a feeling that I had said that word a few times already but I didn't care. I was still in a very justified shock.

'I have another story to tell child.'

She said. And I couldn't help thinking if I knew my y grandma, this was how I would want her to be like.

'Have you heard of the book called the bible?'

Furrowing my brows, I responded affirmatively.
I had only read a few books out of it. I stopped reading as soon as I had read a verse that said something along the lines of 'suffer not a witch to live'. They seemed to really loathe witches so I didn't bother with it any further.

'Then.... Did you read the  story of Eden?'