PROLOGUE

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

All his life, Izuku Midoriya was told that he couldn't be a hero. He was told this by his childhood best friend, by society and by his own mentor.

The only one who said that he could be a hero was his mother but Izuku knew that she really didn't believe so. He was bullied for something that wasn't in his control.

Izuku was told by Bakugo to not give the exam but Izuku gave it anyway. And as expected he failed. So, he opted for the closest thing to a hero and decided to become a cop.

But that changed one day. He had went to a Field trip to Oscorp Tower with his school. There he saw the experiments done in Oscorp. He was amazed by it all. He was actually having fun.

But the dicks of his school decided to ruin his fun. They pushed him into one of the cases that a spider was kept in. The case fell to the ground and was destroyed.

Everyone started to laugh at him as he profusely apologised. The teachers did nothing to help him. His apologizing spree was stopped when the CEO of Oscorp, Norman Osborn arrived atthe scene.

Izuku thought that he was gonna spend the rest of his life either jail or in debt but Norman forgave him. They thought the case was empty but they were wrong. A spider has escaped and crawled onto Izuku's neck. The spider bit him and Izuku felt a sting in his neck. He accidentally killed the spider when he used his hand to kill what he thought was a Mosquito.

For the rest of the day, Izuku felt drowsy and tired. After he returned home, he immediately went to sleep.

The next day when he woke up, Izuku was shocked to see the changes in his body. He was taller, he had abs and he felt stronger. He felt something hanging from his neck. He felt a web on his back and pulled it out. Attached to the end of the neck was a spider. Izuku freaked out a little and decided to go to a doctor. The doctor told him that he was completely fine.

While in school, when a bully was about to hit Izuku from the behind, Izuku felt a tingle in his head. Izuku turned his head sideways and was able to dodge a bully's punch. Both Izuku and the bully was shocked. As the bully kept trying to punch Izuku, Izuku kept dodging his punch. Izuku finally caught the punch and punched the bully back sending him flying backwards. Izuku watched in suprised while the others called him freak.

He bunked school and went into a alley. He looked at his hands and saw something growing on his fingers. Izuku decided to try something. He placed on on his palms on the wall next to him. He then placed another hand on the wall and started climbing the wall. Izuku screamed in excitement. He thought he finally got his quirk. He thought that it was a evolved form of his mother's quirk that let him pull himself towards object instead of pulling it towards him. But then he remembered the spider. He figured that the spider was an experimented spider from Oscorp.

At that moment, Izuku's drive to become a hero came back. Since it was a little to late to enroll in UA now, he decided to become a vigilante.

Izuku decided on the moniker of Spider-Man. He thought that If he was gonna have spider in his name, he should swing around like one too. He decided to make something that can hold his weight and fit on his wrist.

He decided to order the spider-silk from Oscorp. When, he saw it's price, his soul left his body. To pay for the silk, he decided to fight for money.

While Izuku was returning from one of his matches, Izuku came across Katsuki Bakugo. He seemed to be with his new friends. Izuku's eyes landed on a girl with black hair tied into a ponytail. They girl was slightly taller than him.They both stared at each other as they started to blush.