CHAPTER 14 :- THE TRUTH

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

It's been a month since Izuku went to town on Bakugo's face. Momo has been trying to talk to Izuku. She has started taking extreme measures to catch his attention. She wrote 'I am sorry Spider-Man' on a police light and shone in the night sky. She had a blimp fly around the city which kept saying 'I am  sorry Spider-Man. She went as far as to have a singer at her concert sing 'I am sorry Spider-Man'. But nothing seemed to work. Izuku wouldn't even look at her. An arrest warrant for him hasn't been made yet. He can thank the people of Musutafu for that.

Those who had been on the scene had told the police that it was Dynamight who instigated this fight.

Izuku was swinging when he dodged a Molotov Cocktail. He turned his head to the right side and saw Bakugo's fangirl screaming and throwing stuff at him. They had posters which said 'Death to Spider-Man' and 'Bakugo is the best'. Izuku kept dodging the stuff they threw at him. Izuku dodged something white that thrown at him.

Izuku :- Was that a used tampon ?

Izuku's spider-sense went off and he dodged a spray of acid. As he dodged the acid, a tongue wrapped around his leg.

Izuku :- Oh come on.

Izuku was smashed on the ground. He groaned as his injuries from his fight with Ryukyu still weren't healed properly.

Mina :- Yes ! We got him.

Tsuyu :- Nice Job. It was a good idea for us to team up.

As Tsuyu's tounge was retreating, Izuku caught it and pulled her towards him. As Tsuyu was pulled towards, Izuku grabbed her by the throat and smashed her in the ground repeatedly.

He smashing was stopped when a huge fist knocked him into the building.

????? :- Hasn't your mother taught not to hit a woman ?

Mina :- Kendo !

Itsuka :- You Ok Tsuyu ?

Tsuyu :- Not really. But I'll shake it off.

Itsuka was punched by an enraged Izuku.

Izuku :- Let's not forget who attacked me first. I was minding my own business.

Izuku turned his head to the left and saw something small coming at him at high speed. The car suddenly enlarged and hit Izuku. Mina and the others turned their head to see the whole class 1-B except Monomoa. He refused to help them as he thought Spider-Man was a better hero than any of them.

Itsuka :- Took you long enough.

Setsuna :- We hit a little traffic.

Izuku threw the car off himself. He was pissed.

Izuku :- FOR THE LOVED OF GOD LEAVE ME ALONE !

Izuku jumped to attack the heroes. Tsuburaba used his quirk to create a shield and protect them. Izuku punched the shield using all of his strength and broke it. He landed a punch on Tsuburaba. As he landed on the ground, he was punched by Tetsutetsu's metal arm.

Izuku shook off the punch, grabbed Tetsutetsu's suit, pulled him forward and head-butted him. Both of them became dizzy by the impact.

Reiko then used her quirk to hold Izuku in one place. She threw Izuku into a building. Izuku fell on the ground after hitting the building.

Izuku got up and used impact web to web Reiko to a building. Shishida then charged at Izuku in his beast form. Izuku caught him by his mouth and threw him away.

Ibara's vines covered Izuku's body. He tried to free himself but it was of no use. Ibara threw Izuku into the sky. Pony then used her horns to to cut Izuku on both sides. Reiko lifted Itsuka into the air. Itsuka enlarged her hand ready to Izuku. As her hand reached Izuku's chest, Izuku caught her hand and put her in a head leg lock and dived into the ground. Both of them hit the ground but Itsuka suffered more damage because she was head first.