CHAPTER 22 :- ANY LAST WORDS

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

Izuku :- All Might. What do you want ?

Toshinori :- Calm down, Young Man. I assure you I am not here to attack you.

Izuku :- Then why are you here ? And where is here ?

Mei :- We're in a bunker inside my building.

All Might handed Izuku a photo. It was a photo of a city that was in chaos.

Izuku :- What the hell is this ?

All Might :- This is a view of Musutafu from the sky. It was taken a day ago.

Izuku :- So, what do you want me to do ?

All Might bowed down to Izuku which took Mei and Izuku by suprise.

All Might :- I want you to save this city. I was wrong, Young Midoriya. I was wrong about you. I was wrong about quirkless people. This city needs you. Whether they know it or not.

Izuku :- Why me ?

All Might :- You were the one who defeated them the first time. You can defeat them a second time.

Izuku :- Not all of them at once. Last time I tried that I was beaten. They're too strong. It's over. I'm not as strong as them.

All Might : No. You're stronger.

Izuku :- What ?

All Might :- You're the strongest of us all because even after being called a criminal, you fought for the civilians. Even after getting knocked down, you got back up. You're stronger because you always get back up.

All might then started to leave.

Izuku :- How do you know I can beat them ?

All Might :- I don't. It's a leap of faith. That's all it is Young Midoriya, a leap of faith.

All Might as his words rang through Izuku's head.

Mei :- Mam, your phone is tough. Even after all you went through, it only has a cracked screen.

Izuku turned his head and saw his phone in Mei's hands.

Izuku :- It's a Nokia.

Mei :- Makes sense.

Timeskip :-

Doc Ock :- Any last words before you meet god, Yaoyurozu ?

It was nighttime and The Sinister Six were on top of Oscrop. They were holding Mr. Yaoyurozu over the ledge

Mr. Yaoyurozu :- Please, I'll do anything. Just let me go.

Doc Ock :- You will pay for what you did. Your company is nothing but bullshit. You don't help people.

Mr. Yaoyurozu :- It's not even my company. It's my wife's. Her father owned it but didn't think she was worthy enough to inherit it.

Doc Ock :- You're putting the blame on your wife. You really are scum. No, worse than scum. People like you don't have the right to live.

????? :- Put him down.

The villains turned around and saw Creati. She was wielding Escrima Sticks.

Creati :- Put him down Doctor. This isn't you.

Doc Ock :- How do you know what kind of a person I am ? You don't know me.

Creati :- Yes. It's true that I don't know you personally. But from what I've heard from Izuku, you are a good man. You are not a villain. It's not too late yet doctor. We can bring him to justice. We can make him pay for everything he has done to you.