CHAPTER 6 :- CLETUS CASSIDY

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

Momo was having a headache because of one person. Cletus Cassidy. This guy is worse than scum. He thinks that when he kills people, he saving humanity. He quirk, Carnage, even furthers proves that this man belongs in hell. But being a hero doesn't allow her to kill. Otherwise Casidy and Bakugo would be long gone by now. Cletus Cassidy is a cannibal and a serial killer.

She remembers the first time she met Cletus Cassidy. At the time no one knew about his quirk, so Momo was practically going in blind. She was just a first year back then doing work studies with Ryukyu. That was also the first time she officially meet Spider-Man.

Flashback :-

Cassidy :- Bye-Bye.

A 16 year old Momo Yaoyurozu was just thrown of a building by Cletus Cassidy aka Caranage. Momo was free falling. Before she could do anything, someone caught her. Momo looked to see that it was the vigilante Spider-Man.

Spider-Man :- Careful miss. Wouldn't want you to go splat on the sidewalk now, would we ?

Spider-Man then jumped on the building and started running on it as Momo could do nothing but stare in awe at the Vigilante.

Flashback end :-

Momo still remembers that day vividly. Even after being labeled a criminal, he stilk fought for this city and it's people.

To Momo, Spider-Man gave off a soothing aura. It made her feel safe and protected. She had only felt this way with one man before. Izuku Midoriya.

Spider-Man was a lot of help in case of Cassidy. If not for him, they never would have figured out his weakness.

Flashback :-

Momo was in her room trying to do her homework. She was thinking about how she failed to catch a serial killer. Now, if someone dies it's gonna be her fault because she let him escape.

A knock was heard on her window. Momo turned her head and was in shock to see Spider-Man. She walked to the window and opened it. Spider-Man perched on the open window.

Momo :- What are you doing here ? You're a vigilante on a Hero School grounds.

Spider-Man :- Is that any way to say thanks to the guy who saved you ?

Momo :- Just tell me what you're doing here ? I don't want to get caught with you at my window. I'll be thrown out of the school. My career as a hero will be over before it even begins.

Spider-Man :- I'm here to tell you something. Now, you didn't hear it from me.

Momo :- Why does it sound like you have some dirt on UA ?

Spider-Man :- Just listen. Apparently, Cassidy's weakness is loud sounds loud sounds between 4000 and 6000 hertz.

Spider-Man turned around to leave but was stopped by Momo.

Momo :- Why are you telling me this ?

Spider-Man looked over his shoulder to look at Momo.

Spider-Man :- You have the potential to bea great hero Yaoyurozu. Don't think you're any less worthy to be called a hero just because you screwed up one time. Heroes screw up all the time and you're just a hero in traning right now. You still have 2 more years to hone your skills. See you on the streets, Creation Hero :- Creati.

Izuku swinged away from the UA campus leaving behind a very confused Yaoyurozu.

Momo :- I never told him my hero name. How did he know ?

Flashback end :-

Looking back on it, Spider-Man has helped her and other heroes countless times. He's stopped the Lizard, Electro, Green Goblin, Scorpio and many more villans that not even the No.1 or No.2 hero were able to do.

Momo was brought out of her trance by a phone call. She picked it up to see it was from Earphone Jack aka Kyoka Jiro.

Jiro :- Yaomomo, we found Cassidy.

Momo :- Wonderful. Let's bring him down once and for all.

Timeskip :-

Right now, the time was 12 AM. The people of Musutafu were peacefully sleeping umaware of the serial killer roaming around.

Cassidy was in an alleyway when he heard a familiar voice. He turned around to come face to face with Creati, Earphone Jack and the police.

Creati :- Hello Cassidy. You have a dinner invite for Jail.

Cassidy :- I'm not hungry right now. I just ate a few guys and gals. The gals were way more tasty than the guys.

Cassidy licked his lips in a creepy way which sent shivers down Jiro and The police force.

Creati :- You'll fet hungry and thirsty too. Start walking.

Cletus sighed.

Cassidy :- You guys never understand......

From Cassidy's body, a red substance started to emerge. The red substance completely covered his body and multiple hands which turned into blades appeared.

Carnage :- You guys will never be able to catch me.

Creati :- We'll see about that. Hit it.

The policemen turned on a device which emitted a high frequency sound which was harmful to Carnage.

Carnage started to screech in pain as the red substance started to retreat back in Cassidy's body.

Cassidy charged at the devices to destroy them but Momo created a bo staff and hit Cassidy in the face hard enough to knock him out.

Creati :- You steaming hot plate of justice had been served, Cletus Cassidy.

Earphone Jack :- Yaomomo, that's cringe.

Creati :- But Izuku said it was nice. I was thinking of making it my new catchphrase.

Earphone Jack :- I'm sure he said it because he was being nice. Come on, let's get this guy and jail cell.

Timeskip :-

News reporter :- In other news, the creation hero :- Creati has finally captured Cletus Cassidy aka Carnage or The Carnage Killer. Creati had first encountered the killer back in her first year of attending UA high when she was doing work studies with Ryukyu.

Yuri :- They will bring a heroes failure everytime they report something good about them.

Izuku and Yuri were eating cup ramen while sitting on her car. Izuku's mask was lifted up till his nose. Izuku smiled at seeing Momo finally catching Carnage.

Izuku :- Yeah. The one thing that people love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying.

Yuri :- Where did you hear that ?

Izuku :- Goblin told me. And he wasn't wrong, ya know.

Yuri nodded in agreement.

Yuri :- Hey, you think you can glide now ?

Izuku :- Why would you think that ?

Yuri :- You have a cape. Even though I told you no capes.

Izuku realised that he never even tried to glide using his cape.

Izuku :- I gotta try this.

(To Be Continued.)