CHAPTER 18 :- ELECTRO

(A/N It's been a year since Izuku has become Spider-Man. Momo is now a second year student. Sorry for the grammatical errors.)

Izuku :- I got this. How hard can it be ? I've taken down villans tougher than this. This is just a date. A one year anniversary date. Can't afford to screw this up.

Izuku's received a message on his phone. He opened the phone and saw that the message was from Momo.

Momo :- Change of Plans. Mr. Aizawa is taking Eri to the mall. I have to babysit his cats and look after his house. You think you can come at his house ?

Izuku :- Sure.

Momo :- Great. I'll send you the address. Meet you in a few hours.

Timeskip :-

Momo was at Aizawa's house. She was waiting for Izuku's arrival. He had told her that he would bring pizza. She heard a knock on the door. She got up to open the door. She opened the door and it revealed Izuku holding 4 pizza box.

Izuku :- Pizza Time.

Momo :- Come in.

Izuku entered the house and kept his bag and the pizza on the table.

Izuku :- Alright, I got pizza. I got cold drinks. I got hot chocolate. I got blankets. What you got ?

Momo :- I got netflix and cups.

Izuku :- It'll do.

Momo and Izuku took the stuff to the living room where the TV was kept. They sat on the couch and began their date. Momo put the blanket and on them and rested her head on his shoulder.

Halfway into their date, Izuku was lying with his head on Momo's lap. He got up to make hot chocolate.

Izuku :- I'm gonna go and make us some hot chocolate.

Izuku went into the kitchen and put a pan on the stove. He put milk on it and turned on the stove. He added the powder in the pan and waited for it to get ready. After it was ready, Izuku got two cups and kept them on the counter.

Suddenly, Izuku's spider-sense went off. Izuku took out a knife and held it in a icepick grip. He waited for the thing to reach closer. As the thing or person neared him, Izuku grabbed them by the throat and lifted them against the wall. He put the knife near their throat.

Izuku saw a girl with pink skin, pink curly hair and horn.

????? :- I give up.

Momo :- Mina ?

Izuku and Mina turned their heads and saw Momo at the entrance of the kitchen.

Mina :- Hey Yaomomo.

Izuku :- You know her ?

Momo :- Yeah. She is my friend from UA.

Izuku let go of Mina and apologized.

Izuku :- Sorry. It was reflex.

Mina :- You got some great reflex.

Momo :- What are you doing here ?

Mina :- Me and the girls thought that you might get lonely. So we came to give you some company.

Izuku :- Girls ? plural ?

Izuku heard noises and turned around and saw 4 girls. They all greeted Momo. Momo sighed.

Momo :- Izuku, meet my friends. Jiro.

Jiro :- Hey.

Momo :- Hagakure.

Hagakure :- Yahallo.