CHAPTER 15 :- STAY OUT OF OUR WAY

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

Flashback ( 1 month ago) :-

Momo :- What ? I can't go to America. I need to fix what I've done.

Tsukauchi :- This isn't up for debate Creati. The heroes of New York need your help with some stuff. They requested someone smart and that's why the commission decided to send you.

Momo :- I refuse. I'm not going.

Shoto :- You need to go Momo. Plus who knows maybe some time apart can help you two sort of things.

Momo :- But-

Shoto :- Momo. Go to America. Try to fix this within the time you have left. You still have a month before you need to leave. And if you can't then fix it after you come back.

Momo :- but what if he finds someone else ?

Shoto :- I doubt that. And if he does then you'll just have to live with it. You knew something like this would happen.

Momo :- But I did it to keep him safe. If he joined the commission, he could get Mei's help in his suit and gadgets.

Shoto :- We'll continue to pursuade him. You go.

Momo :- Fine.

Flashback end :-

Izuku landed on the bridge next that connected the prison to the city. Tartarus was a complete mess. Escaping prisoners were being stopped from escaping by pro heroes on the ground.

????? :- Need a lift ?

Izuku turned back and saw Hawks.

Spider-Man :- Yeah.

Hawks flew past Izuku and Izuku webbed a line to Hawks's feet. Hawks carried him inside Tartarus. As they entered Tartarus, Izuku's spider-sense went off. Izuku dodged something sharp that were bat shaped and landed on the roof of one of the buildings. He then heard a familiar cackling.

Green Goblin appeared on his glider wearing his suit. He was carrying pumpkin bombs and threw it at Izuku. Izuku flipped back and dodged them.

Green Goblin :- Out, am I spider ?

Blades emerged from the glider as he charged at Izuku. Izuku barely dodgex the glider as he jumped down from the roof and entered the building.

As Izuku landed inside the building, he dodged a blue ball of fire.

Spider-Man :- Hey Dabi, long time no see.

Dabi :- Yo Spider.

Dabi sent another wave of flame at Izuku. Izuku slid between his legs and did a spinning roundhouse kick. After knocking down Dabi, Izuku webbed him to the ground.

Someone with a knife charged at Izuku. Izuku jumped over that person and using his webs, made the person stab themself.

Spider-Man :- I don't liks being stabbed Toga.

Izuku threw her and Dabi in a cell and locked the cell. Izuku continued further inside the prison and took down many criminal with his usual fighting style of punching, kicking and webbing them up.

Izuku entered the main hall of the prison and looked at the chaos that was going on in Tartarus. Convicts and guards brawling it out with the guard being beaten. Izuku jumped into to help with the fight. He uppercut one of the convicts and used impat web to web them to the wall.