CHAPTER 9

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

????? :- Rent.

Just as Izuku was about to enter his apartment, his lamdlord, Mr. Ditkovitch came and started asking for rent. Izuku groaned is frustration.

Last night was something. After a touching moment between Izuku and Momo, Momo's father called her into the study.

Mr. Yaoyurozu told Momo about the grant at which Momo snapped at him. The fight escalated from there to the point where Momo was kicked out of the inheritance to which Momo replied "She don't give a damn about no inheritance."

Izuku felt bad because she got kicked out of the inheritance cause of him. Not that Momo is poor in anyway. She has her own mansion. She is the No.4 hero. But that won't stop Izuku from feeling guilty.

Izuku :- Not now Mr. Ditkovitch.

Mr. Ditkovitch :- Midoriya, this is a free country. Not a rent free country.

Izuku :- Leave me alone.

Mr. Ditkovitch :- Give me rent.

Izuku :- YOU'LL GET YOUR RENT WHEN YOU FIX THIS DAMN DOOR !

Mr. Ditkovitch and his daughter, Ursula, were taken aback by Izuku's outburst. Izuku quickly opened the door and went inside his apartment.

Ursula :- That was not cool.

Mr. Ditkovitch :- He is......a good boy. He must be in some kind of trouble.

Izuku :- Why did I scream at Mr. Ditkovich ?

Izuku quickly opened the door and knocked on Mr. Ditkovich's apartment door. The door opened to reveal Mr. Ditkovich.

Izuku :- I'm sorry Mr. Ditkovich. I shouldn't have screamed at you.

Mr. Ditkovitch :- It's fine, Midoriya. I'm sure there must be some kind of trouble for you to act this way.

Izuku :- Yeah. My girlfriend was kicked out of the inheritance because of me.

Mr. Ditkovitch :- Ah Young love. I remember when me and Ursula's mom were younger. I would be smashing her coochie all the time.

Izuku :- WOAH ! Mr. Ditkovich, Ursula is right there.

Mr. Ditkovitch :- Ah it's fine. Ursula caught us on a few occasions too.

Izuku :- OK ! Look at the time. I'll have to get going now.

Timeskip :-

Izuku arrived at the lab to find no one there. He looked and saw that there were no tentacles. He then heard a noise and turned around to see Otto in a green jumpsuit. He had two glasses in his hand.

Otto :- Ah Izuku. Perfect Timing. We have cause for celebration.

Izuku :- Why ?

The tentacles appeared from behind Otto and completely took Izuku off guard.

Izuku :- Oh wow. So cool. But how did you ?

Otto :- Intra-cranial neural network.

The tentacle went past Izuku and picked up a bottle of wine, opened it and poured it's content into both of their glass.

Otto :- Neuro-transmission speeds under one nanosecond. Faster than signal travel inside the brain nevermind to an external prosthesis. We did it Izuku. No one can take this away from us.

Izuku :- Amazing.

Otto :- And your work on the neural web was the key.

The tentacles then carried Otto to a table. Izuku followed him.