CHAPTER 16 :- LIZARD

(A/N Izuku has been Spider-Man for a month now. He still wears suit he used to wrestle in. Sorry for the grammatical errors.)

Izuku was at Oscorp to meet Dr. Curtis Connors who used to work with his father. He had snuck in using someone else's name. He was hiding behind the group of students who came for a trip.

When there entered the lab, Izuku saw the same girl he had seen the day he crushed Bakugo's hand. She was wearing a lab coat.

????? :- Welcome to Oscorp. My name is Momo Yaoyurozu. I'm a first year at UA high and I'm also the head intern to Dr. Connors. I'll be with you for the duration of your visit. Where I go, you go. If you remember that all will be fine.

A man with a single arm entered the lab.

????? :- Good Afternoon, Momo.

Momo :- Good Afternoon, Dr. Connors.

Connors :- Welcome. My name is Dr. Curtis Connors. And yes, if you're wondering. I'm a southpaw.

The students laughed.

Connors :- I'm not a cripple, I'm a scientist, and the world's foremost authority on herpetology. That's reptiles for those of you who don't know. Like the Parkinson's patient who watches on in horror as her body slowly betrays her or the man with macular degeneration whose eyes grow dimmer each day, I long to fix myself. I want to create a world without weakness.

Izuku watched in awe as Connors gave his speech.

Connors :- Anyone care to venture the guess just how ?

A kid with glasses raises his hand.

Connors :- Yes. You.

Kid with glasses :- Stem cells ?

Connors :- Promising but the solution I'm thinking of is a more radical. Anyone ?

No one spoke up. As Connors was about to answer the question himself, Izuku answered is for him.

Izuku :- Cross-species genetics.

The students moved out of the way and Connors got a look at Izuku. Momo also got confused and checked her tab which contained the student's list for his photo.

Izuku :- Person gets Parkinson's when the brain cells that produce dopamine start to disappear but the zebra fish has the ability to regenerate cells on command.

If you could give this ability to the women you're talking about, that's that. She's curing herself.

Kid with glasses :- Yeah, you just have to look past the gills on her neck.

The students began to laugh at Izuku but Connors shushed them.

Connors :- And you are ?

Izuku :- Izuku Midoriya.

Connors phone started ringing.

Connors :- Well, duty calls. I'll now leave you in the more than capable hands of Miss Yaoyurozu. It was a pleasure meeting you all.

Connors then left to do his job.

Momo :- If you would all gather around.

All of the students made a circle and Oscorp's tree of life appeared. Izuku tried to sneak around the group but was caught by Momo.

Momo :- Hi.

Izuku :- Hi.

Momo :- You're the guy who crushed Bakugo's hand.

Izuku :- Yeah. Sorry about that. I hurt your friend.

Momo :- Don't be. Me and Bakugo are not friends. It was actually quite funny seeing Bakugo squirming on the ground, screaming in pain.