CHAPTER 1

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

A tired Momo had just returned home after long day of patrolling. She was stressed as hell. But unfortunately for her, her stress remover lived in Hosu while she was situated Musutafu. He worked as a photographer at Daily Bugle and as an assistant in Doctor Otto Octavious's lab. Whenever, Izuku talked about the doctor's work, he had a shine in his eyes. He lives in a rather small apartment. She has told him to come live with her but he said he didn't want to burden her.

After taking a bath and having dinner, Momo went amd laid on her bed. She picked up her phone and played games on it. After a while she of playing she got bored.

Momo :- I wonder what Izuku is doing ?

.....

Izuku :- Ugh, that sucked.

Izuku was laying in the sewers after his fight with the Lizard.

Izuku :- That took a lot more tranq darts than I thought. I can't believe I had to use 15 tranq darts. I almost had him. If it wasn't for Bakugo interfering as always.

When Izuku was approaching the Lizard to web him up, Dynamight attacked him. Izuku had no choice but to escape through the sewers which brought him here.

Izuku :- The smell is so not gonna go away in just one wash. I have a date with Momo tomorrow. I can't smell like shit.

Izuku got off the ground and shot a string of web which attached to a building. Izuku started to swing towards his apartment.

Izuku :- What should I eat ? I had ramen yesterday.

As Izuku was swinging, he felt his spider-sense go off. Izuku dodged the person. Izuku attached himself to a wall as he looked to see who the person was that made his spider-sense go off.

It was the No.1 hero, Hawks. Izuku and hawks have had a rough history with Hawks always trying to catch him and Izuku outsmarting him and running away.

Izuku :- Hey Hawks. How's it hanging ?

Hawks :- Sup spidey ? You good ? And why do you smell like shit ?

Izuku :- Long Story. Listen Hawks, as you know I don't smell very good right now, so why don't we do this some other time ?

Hawks :- Sorry man. It's the commission's orders.

Hawks charged at Izuku. Izuku jumped up and kicked Hawks in the back. Hawks almost crashed into the building.

Izuku :- SORRY ABOUT THIS.

Izuku jumped over Hawks much to Hawks confusion. As he was about continue the chase, Hawks heard ticking sounds. He looked around him to see what it was.

Suddenly, Hawks was captured by net made out of web. As Hawks struggled to free himself, he saw Spider-Man saluting him.

Hawks :- Wait ther-

Before Hawks could say anything, Izuku was able to avoid the billboard that was about to hit him.

Hawks :- Man he is so cool. The safety commission would kill for a guy like him.

Timeskip :-

Izuku came out of the bath smelling better than before. He had to rinse himself with soap 5 times before the smell went away.

Izuku :- I'll wash the suit tomorrow.

Izuku's phone started to ring. He picked it up to see Momo calling him.
Izuku accepted the call and put the phone up to his ear.

Izuku :- Hey Momo, how are you ? How was your day ?

Momo :- It was good. How about you ? Brock still giving you trouble ?