CHAPTER 3 :- MASQUERADE BALL

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

Izuku and Momo entered the hall where the ball was being held. Izuku was wearing a black tux and underneath his shirt was the spider symbol that held his suit. His suit was linked to his mind. Just by thinking, his suit would form over his body.

Momo :- Thanks for doing this. I know you are not fond of Bakugo.

Izuku :- Hey, I'm not gonna let him ruin this night for us. But these mask are extremely uncomfortable.

Momo :- I think you look hot.

Izuku :- Oh is that so ? Want me to wear this tonight in bed ?

Momo :- I won't mind if you do.

????? :- Save your sex talk for later.

Izuku and Momo were interrupted by Momo's first year homeroom teacher. It was Shota Aizawa aka Eraser head with his wife, Mrs. Joke. They were with a girl who had grey hair and a horn on her head.

Momo :- Izuku I'd like you to meet my former homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa. This is wife Mrs. Joke and their adoptive daughter Eri. Mr. Aizawa this is my boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya. He works with as a part time photographer at Daily Bugle and is an assistant of Doctor Otto Octavius.

Izuku :- Nice to meet you sir.

Izuku extended his hand and Aizawa shook it.

Aizawa :- You have a firm grip. So, you are the one who takes picture of Spider-Man.

Izuku :- Yes sir I do.

????? :- Hey Yaomomo. Over here.

Izuku and Momo turned their heads to the left to see Momo's school friends. Momo grabbed Izuku's hand and dragged him to meet her friends.

Momo :- Izuku this everyone. Everyone this is Izuku.

Kirishima :- Hey man. How are you ?

Izuku :- I'm good. How are you uhhh ?

Kirishima :- Call me Kirishima.

The girls all surrounded Izuku and started asking questions about his and Momo's relationship.

Mina :- How did you guys meet ?

Hagakure :- Where did you guys meet ?

Tsuyu :- How long have you two been dating ?

Ochako :- Do you two live together ?

Jiro :- When you guys have kids whose gonna take care of the babies ?

Izuku :- We meet at Oscorp when Momo was interning there with Dr. Curt Conners back in her first year. We have been dating since we were 17. No we do not live together. I live in Hosu. I will be taking care of the kids on days where I will be free otherwise Momo's parents.

Kaminari :- Wow, you were able to understand all of that ?

Izuku :- Yeah I had a mumbling habit back when I was in my teens.

????? :- How's the sex with Yaomomo ?

Izuku turned his head in disgust towards a midget with balls for hair.
Mineta was wrapped up by Sero with tape.

Sero :- Don't worry about this pervert. So when do guys plan on settling down ?

Izuku :- Well when my project that I am working on finally gets finished I plan on moving in with Momo.

Kaminari :- What project ?

Izuku :- I am working with Doctor Otto Octavius on prosthetic limb technology. It's gonna help a lot of people in the future. I just have to gst the neural interface right.