CHAPTER 5 :- MEETING THE PARENTS

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

Izuku entered Momo's house to find it empty.

Izuku :- Momo ?

Izuku entered the house and began his search for his girlfriend. He searched the kitchen, the pantry, her bedroom but found nothing.

Only one room remained, her office. Izuku knocked on her. He had a knife in his hand. He didn't hear a response so he entered the room. He didn't see anyone. He looked at her desk and saw files scattered all over it.

Izuku :- Jeez. Still a messy person as always.

Izuku went to her desk and started arranging the files in order. While cleaning, one file caught his eye. It was a file that had his name. Well, his alter ego's name, Spider-Man.

Izuku felt sadness and guilt. Sadness because he knew that if one day he got overwhelmed by heroes, he would get caught and Momo would find out about him being Spider-Man.

Guilt because he knew that secrets come at a cost and the cost of this secret would be his relationship.

While reading the file, Izuku heard the door creak. Izuku threw the knife at the door with the person who was Momo barely dodging it.

Momo :- Dear, I know you have great reflexes. You don't have to show off.

Momo knew about Izuku reflexes because whenever a cup or something was about to fall off a table, Izuku would catch it. Izuku had lied to her that he developed fadt reflexes after he had to dodge bullies attack in his middle and high school.

Izuku :- Sorry. I'm gonna go get ready.

Momo :- Sure.

Izuku went to the bathroon to get ready. While Izuku was getting ready the doorbell to Momo's house rang.

Momo got up to open the door. She was shocked to see her parents there.

Momo :- What are you guys doing here ?

Mrs. Yaoyurozu :- We came here to suprise you guys.

Mr. Yaoyurozu :- So, where is your boyfriend ?

Izuku :- Hey Momo, have you seen mt shirt ?

Izuku came downstairs without a shirt and only a towel covering his wood. The Yaoyurozu's could see the abundance of scars on his body.

Some were from Bakugo and some from fighting villans.

Mrs. Yaoyurozu :- Oh my, it seems we came at a wrong time.

Izuku nervously chuckled.

Izuku :- Momo, dear can I see you for a moment ?

Momo :- Sure.

Momo followed Izuku to her room. Izuku closed the door behind her and locked it.

Izuku :- What the hell ? I thought we were gonna go to your parents house ?

Momo :- I thought so too.

Izuku :- Then what are they doing here ?

Momo :- They said they wanted to surprise us.

Izuku :- Well, they succeed cause I'm suprised. Also, where is my shirt ?

Momo :- It's in my closet.

Izuku :- Alright. I'm gonna be down there in a few minutes.

Timeskip :-

Izuku, Momo and her parents were sitting and eating dinner. The atmosphere was tense and Izuku felt the glare of Mr. Yaoyurozu at him.