CHAPTER 21 :- SINISTER SIX

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

Its has been 13 days since Doctor Octavius broke the villans out of jail. The city has been trashed by the escaped convicts. Many heroes who tried to stop them were defeated by the villans and left in critical condition.

At the moment, The remaining heroes, which included Momo, Mina, Iida, Shoto, Uraraka, Jiro and Detective Tsukauchi.

Bakugo's trial was delayed for now because of the threat. He was still in custody.

The heroes were trying to come up with a plan to stop the villans.

Tsukauchi :- The villains are only attacking millionaires and billionaires and the heroes who get in their way. The civilians aren't in danger but we have evacuated all of Musutafu and Hosu. Only heroes, police officers and the villains are here. Anybody got any ideas ?

Mina :- You know Yaomomo, your boyfriend is a hazard to society.

Momo turned her head and glared at Mina.

Momo :- What's that supposed to mean ?

Mina :- I mean think about it, He creates Lizard, which almost turns the whole city into lizards. Not to mention he killed your uncle.

Mina spoke with sass. Momo's eye twitched at her comment.

Mina :- Then he goes and creates these arms which put a lot of heroes in the hospital including our friends. Say Yaomomo, you sure he isn't a villain ?

Momo got up from her chair and walked towards Mina.

Momo :- You wanna fight Mina ?

Mina got up from her chair.

Mina :- We both know who is gonna win.

Momo :- I doubt that you'll win when your brain is filled with useless crap like who is dating who. Maybe if you were concentrating in class a little more then you wouldn't always be dead last.

Mina :- Maybe if you payed attention to your boyfriend, maybe he would have been caught earlier.

Tsukauchi :- That's enough. Both of you.

Mina and Momo were interrupted by Tsukauchi.

Tsukauchi :- Fighting amongst ourselves isn't gonna solve anything. And you are in no condition say that about Spider-Man. When you were fighting Vulture, you spilt the boat in half. Who do you think was the person who held the boat together until help arrived ? It was Spider-Man.

Iida :- But he is a criminal ?

Tsukauchi :- Iida, You went after Stain in your first year. Who saved your ass from him ? Spider-Man.

Uraraka :- Are you seriously defending a criminal ?

Tsukauchi :- Uraraka, remember when you were fighting a villain and used the same move you used on Bakugo at your first year sports festival. There were civilians who were almost crushed to death had it not been for Spider-Man saving them.

Remember Kamino incident where you guys went to rescue Bakugo. Who do you think was the one who helped you escape ? Spider-Man. You guys are still new to the hero business. He has been fighting since you guys were in your first year.

All of their attention changed to the TV screen when Momo turned up the volume.

News Anchor :- Musutafu has been completely taken over by the villans who are now dubbed 'The Sinister Six' by the people. Many heroes like Lemillion, Red Riot, Chargebolt, Ryukyu, Mt. Lady and the No.1 hero Hawks have been hospitalized by them.

The citizens of Musutafu are wondering what are the remaining heroes doing. And they are asking the question where is the hero who put those villan first time. Where is Spider-Man ?

-

Izuku's eyes slowly opened up. He looked at metallic ceiling. He slowly got up. His whole body felt sore.

????? :- So, you're finally awake ?

Izuku turned his head around and saw a girl with pink hair. She seemed to tinkering with his web shooters. It was Mei Hatsume, the owner of the no.1 support agency.

Mei :- You had me a little worried there. You kept having seizures at night.

Izuku :- How long was I out ?

Mei :- 13 days. Almost 2 weeks. I fixed your web shooters. Say, you're Yaomomo's boyfriend, right ?

Izuku :- Yeah. No. Maybe. I don't know what we are anymore.

Mei :- Why ? I saw you guys at the Masquerade Ball. You seemed like a good couple.

Izuku :- Relationships are built on trust, Hatsume. You can't just lie to your partner.

Mei :- Didn't you do the same thing ? You lied to her for 7 years, Midoriya.

Izuku :- I did it to protect her.

Mei :- So did she. If you ask me, you guys belong together. You both lie to the other to protect them.

Izuku :- She didn't lie to me. She betrayed me.

Mei :- You guys seemed like the couple who barely have any secrets in your relationship. So technically, You betrayed her trust too.

Izuku looked down. He did lie to her for the whole duration of their relationship. For 7 years, he lied to her. And she only was trying to help him.

He can't save everybody alone. His fight with the villains proved her point. He was beaten up. He was practically in a coma for almost two weeks. He had gotten his ass handed to him.

Mei :- Say, how did you make your equipment ? It's pretty high tech for someome who is poor.

Izuku :- I worked in a lab. I got my stuff from there. Except for the web-shooter. I made them with Oscorp spider silk.

Mei :- Nice. So, what are you gonna do about Momo ?

Izuku :- I don't know. We'll see.

Mei :- You know, you don't have a lot of time. She is only here till this Sinister Six mess is solved.

Izuku :- Sinister what ?

Mei :- Sinister Six. That's what they are calling them.

Izuku :- Oh.

Meanwhile :-

The news footage changed to show to show the top of Oscorp tower. It showed the Sinister Six holding a hostage.

News Anchor :- Breaking news :- The CEO of Oscorp and Yaoyurozu inc. has been taken hostage by the Sinister Six. They are currently atop of Oscorp tower.

Momo, who was in her hero suit, got up and started leaving. Shoto caught her hand and stopped her.

Shoto :- Where do you think you're going ?

Momo :- I need to save him.

Shoto :- Don't be hasty. We need a plan.

Momo :- There isn't enough time. I need to save him. Even if he is an asshole, he is still my dad. And it's my responsibility to save people.

Momo freed herself and started heading towards Oscorp.

Back with Izuku :-

Izuku :- Hey uhh thanks. For pulling me out of the water.

Mei :- Oh I wasn't the one who pulled you out.

Izuku :- Then who did ?

????? :- I did.

Izuku and Mei turned their head to where the voice came from. Izuku's mood turned sour and a scowl appeared on his face.

The man had blonde hair and sunken cheeks. It was Izuku's former idol. It was Toshinori Yagi aka the former No.1 hero

Izuku :- All Might.

(To Be Continued.)