CHAPTER 4 :- MEMORIES

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

Izuku was perched on top of a building in Musutafu. He thought that he should do some work on behalf of Justice.

As he was waiting for a crime to happen, his HUD displayed that Momo was calling him. Izuku accepted the call.

Momo :- Hey Izuku. So, I talked to my parents and they told me to bring you at their house at 8 PM.

Izuku :- That's fine. I'll be done by 5 PM anyways. So I'll come home at 6 then we can go to your parents house.

Momo :- Alright. See you at 6.

The call ended and Izuku heard a police siren. He followed the noise and saw a car chase going on.

Izuku landed infront of the car ans started webbing the windshield. When the windshield was completely webbed up, the car flipped over. Izuku landed on the ground and caught the car and put it down safely.

The cops soon came and arrested the criminals. One cop turned to see Spided-Man gone.

Izuku was swinging when he heard somebody crying for help. Izuku followed that noises amd landed to see two crimimals picking on a boy. The boy was of Afro-Latino descent and looked to be in his teens.

Izuku quickly jumped in to help the boy. Izuku swing kicked on of the thugs. When he landed he dodged the other thug who was trying to hit him. He kicked from the right and then from the left before pushing him to the wall and webbing him up.

Izuku looked at the boy to see him cowering. Izuku extended a hand to the boy.

The boy slowly looked up to see Spider-Man extending a hand to him. He took the hand and Izuku helped him get up. The boy started shaking Izuku's hand.

Izuku :- You hurt ?

????? :- Y-You're Spider-Man. T-The Amazing Spider-Man. T-The Spectacular Spider-Man.

Izuku :- And a few other choice adjectives Jameson uses. Look, what you did was really brave. But next time, leave the fighting to the pros, Ok ?

????? :- Ok, what if there aren't any around ?

Izuku :- What's your name kid ?

????? :- Miles. Miles Morales.

Izuku :- Well Miles, You can't go fighting someone twice your size. I mean don't get me wrong, I fight guys twice my size a lot of times.

Miles :- Like the time you fought Lizard or the time you fought Endeavor.

Izuku :- Perfect Example. If the other guy is bigger, then you gotta be quicker, Ok ?

Izuku turned to swing away but stopped when he heard what Miles said.

Miles :- No offense but that is easy for you to say. I can't do what you can. I'm quirkless after all.

Izuku remembered the time when he was bullied for something out of control. He himself was just like Miles. Quirkless. He just got lucky when that spider bit him. Izuku turned back to Miles.

Izuku :- Alright. Put em up.

Miles :- Seriously ?

Izuku :- Yeah.

Izuku put up both of his hands in a way boxers do. Miles followed what Izuku did and put his hands up.

Izuku :- First of all, don't let the adrenaline get to you. Breath slow. Breath deep. Relax. Hips square to your opponent. Let them make the first move. Now use your feet, and when they go off balance, look for an opening.

Izuku put one his hands up to his jaw and Miles punched it.

Miles :- Like that ?

Izuku :- Yeah. That's it. Okay. Now only this time, just let me have it. Okay ? I can take-

Before Izuku could finished, Miles punched Izuku in the jaw.

Miles :- Oh shit. Sorry.

Izuku :- It's fine. That was perfect. So, you keep that up and you'll be fine. Lesson's over. Gotta go.

Miles :- Hey uh...thanks.

Izuku :- Anytime. I'll see you around Miles.

Izuku then swinged away to his home.

Miles :- I just punched Spider-Man.

Timeskip :-

Izuku arrived at his mother's home. He opened the door and saw the amount of dust amd cobwebs there were.

Izuku :- Shit. That's a lot of dust and cobwebs for just 6 months. I better get cleaning.

Izuku started cleaning the house and removing the cobweb. After an hour of cleaning, Izuku went into his room.

There a lot of old memories came back to him. How his mother would always play video of All might. How he almost set his whole house on fire while trying to make web shooters electricity proof.

Izuku :- Ahh good times.

Izuku went into his cupboard and saw a leather bag.

Izuku :- I remember you. You're dads old bag.

Izuku took out thr brown leather bag. On it were his fathers intials, H.M. He opened the bag and looked at the contents. He took out an old newspaper cutting in which his dad and Dr. Curt Connors were together.

Izuku :- This led me to Dr. Conners. To think that instead if helping him get his arm back, I helped him in going insane and becoming the Lizard. Thank god I was able to stop him before he turned everyone into a lizard.

Izuku took out a calculator. The door be suddenly rang causing him to drop the calculator breaking it. When the calculator broke, token fell out of it.

Izuku went to the door amd opened it to find no one there.

Izuku :- Goddamn Ding-Dong ditchers.

Izuku locked the door and went back into his room to investigate the token.

Izuku :- These looks like subway tokens. Wait, the note...

Izuku reached for the bag and took out a note. On the note it was written 'Shinzo Abe station at 2 PM'.

Izuku went on his computer amd searched Shinzo Abe station on Google.

The search results showed different things. But the one thing that caught Izuku's eyes was the site Abandoned Station website.

Izuku :- What were you doing at an abandoned station dad ?

Izuku clicked on the website and read what was written on Shinzo Abe station.

Izuku :- Shinzo Abe station was made to transport the former Prime Minister of Japan underground for his safety. The project was abandoned upon his death in the year 2033.

Izuku looked at the photo of his family at his desk.

Izuku :- What exactly was your jon dad ?

Before Izuku could continue to investigate, his phone started to ring. He looked to see that his alarm for 5 PM was going off.

Izuku :- Shit, I'm gonna be late. I'll look more into it later on.

Izuku took the calculator and the tokens and stuffed them his bag. He went out of the house and locked it. After being away from public eye, Izuku' suit formed over his body as he swinged in a hurry to Momo's house to meet her parents.

(To Be Continued.)