CHAPTER 25 :- YOU'RE MY PATH (EPILOGUE)

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

It's been a week since Izuku had defeated the Sinister Six. In that week, Bakugo was arrested for attempted murder and arson. Hisashi's video was shown to the world. Yaoyurozu was finally arrested and the control of Yaoyurozu inc. went to Momo's mother. Momo also stayed behind to help with the case. Today was the day she was leaving.

Izuku was listening to the voice mail Momo had sent him. He was in his suit near the window. He was being given the key to the city for defeating the villains. Izuku put on his mask and jumped out the window swinging away.

Timeskip :-

The mayor of Musutafu and Shoto were waiting for Spider-Man to arrive.

Mayor :- Where is that guy ?

Shoto :- I don't know.

The mayor's assistant came running towards the two. She had a note in hand.

Assistant :- Sir we have a problem.

Mayor :- What is it ?

The assistant handed the mayor the letter.

Assistant :- We found it in a web near the entrance. It's from Spider-Man.

Shoto and the mayor read the letter. It was from Spider-Man and it said

Sorry I can't make it today.
Got a plane to catch
- From your friendly neighborhood
Spider-Man.

Shoto chuckled as he read the letter. He put a hand on the mayor's shoulder.

Shoto :- Sir, I suggest you keep the key for a year.

Mayor :- Why ?

Shoto :- I think he's going to America for a year.

Timeskip :-

Momo was on her way to the airport. She was sitting in a taxi. She was going to America in a private jet.

There was traffic so they weren't moving at the moment. Momo was starting out the window lost in her own thoughts. She brought out of her thoughts when the driver spoke.

Driver :- Holy shit, that's Spider-Man.

Momo looked out the front window and smiled.

Momo :- Stop the cab.

Driver :- Lady, we ain't moving.

Momo got out of the taxi and went near the railing. Infront of her the words 'I love you' were written on the side of a bridge using webs.

Momo smiled as tears welled up in her eyes. She turned her head and saw Spider-Man swinging towards her. He picked her up as she yelped.

He swinged towards the bridge and landed on top of one of the pillars on the bridge.

Izuku :- Hi.

Momo :- Hi.

Izuku :- Did you get the message ? My message ?

Momo :- What message ?

Izuku :- The message down there.