035. Full Kook.

THE GIRLS ran down the corridor leading to a staircase that led straight to the basement. "Go, go, go, go!" Kie shouts at the girl running before her and Josie. "I'm trying!" Sarah says, sounding scared. When they get to the bottom, Sarah begins shouting, "guys!"

"Guys!"

"Wowh, what's going on? Hey." Pope says as they ran up to the two. "Crain! She's up there!" Sarah doubles over, panting heavily. "She tried to kill us with a fire poker. Guys, we gotta get the fuck out of here." Kie says. "We locked her in the parlor, but we gotta go!"

"Okay, code red. That's code red," JJ immediately nodded. "Let's go, John B! Get back on, man!" JJ shouted down the well. "JJ! Hold on, man! I'm coming!" John B shouts back as the five all got ready, "come on!" Sarah says. "Three, two, one, pull!" Pope says before they pull and fall over. "Shit!" Sarah shouts as Kie falls on top of Josie, making her groan.

"Sorry," Kie said as she immediately stood up. "Where the hell is he?" Pope says when they realize the boy wasn't on the rope. "Shit." They rush to the well. "John B!" Pope shouted. "Shut up. Shh." Kie listens carefully.

"I found the gold!"

"What's he saying?"

"JJ! Pope! Kie! Jo!"

"Yo, he's drowning! We gotta pull him up!" Sarah said and they rushed to grab the rope again. "John B! Get back on the rope. We're gonna pull you back up, okay, buddy?" Pope shouts. "Come on! Come on!" Kie yelled.

"Okay, I'm on!"

The girls and the boys get situationed, "yeah! Yeah!" Sarah shouts. "Let's go." Pope said as he grunts, beginning to pull along with the other four, grunting. And then a gunshot goes off making them yell in fright. "Pope! JJ! What the hell?" John B shouted. "Climb on up!" Pope ties down the rope and they duck. "Pope, hide!" JJ says as the girls run to hide as well.

"She can't aim for shit." Kie looks at Josie and Sarah. "She can't see." Josie looks back at her. "She's blind..." Sarah says and then another gunshot goes off. "Shit! Go! Go, Sarah! Go, Josie!" Kie shouts as the other two run ahead of her, following right behind them.

Outside the house, the girls stand together and wait, only to hear gunshots and yelling. "Whoo! JJ! Pope! Kie! Jo! Yeah!" The boys came running and they run to the road, jumping down. "Get in the car! Come on!" Josie shouts as she opens up the back and rushed inside.

In the van, JJ starts up the engine. "Why are we always getting shot at?" Pope exclaimed. "John B! Run!" Kie shouts when she saw the boy coming. He comes running as JJ drove off. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" He shouts and JJ slows down. "Get in!" Pope said and he jumps in so Pope quickly shut the door behind him.

He's covered in mud as he leans back against the back of the passenger seat. "Shit!" Kie exclaimed. "Oh, my God!" Pope shouts. "JJ, drive!" Sarah yells and Josie glanced back at John B. "Oh, my God!" JJ kept glancing back and Josie points. "Eyes on the road!"

"Okay, mom!" JJ exclaimed with an eye roll as Josie looks at John B. "Are you okay?" She asked him right away. "Are you shot?" JJ asked next as he glanced back. "No." John B shook his head. "I think I'd know if I was shot, right?" Kie asked, her hands on her chest.

"You look disgusting." Pope says with a grimace and Josie laughs. "God, you smell like ass." Kie says and Josie laughs even more. "What the hell just happened?" Sarah asked and Josie looks at her. "A blind old lady tried to kill us." She says, chuckling. "All-time Pogue Hall of Fame, baby." JJ said and Kie pats him.

"Hell, yeah."

She looks at Josie, "that bitch is possessed." She says and Josie agrees with a nod. "That bitch can't aim." Sarah added and Josie chuckled. "How does she move that fast?" Pope asked them. "She's possessed, duh." Josie says with an eye roll. "I don't understand," Pope says as he holds his hands to his forehead. "She's blind." Kie added afterwards.

"She's like Master Yoda," JJ said making Josie glance at him and giggle softly. JJ glanced at her, smiling widely. "It doesn't make any sense, scientifically." Pope added. "She does yoga. Pilates." Josie said, shrugging and Kie laughed, looking over at her.

Nothing better than making someone you like smile or laugh at your jokes. "Oh, my God!" Sarah exclaims as Kie looks down at John B. "What is that?" She asked and Josie immediately peers at the thing in John B's hand. "No, you didn't!" Sarah says, smiling.

"We did it, baby!"

"No, you didn't!" Sarah exclaims, shaking her head. "I did it!" John B shouts as JJ stops the van to look back at them. "Oh, my God!" JJ yells as John B laughs in excitement and they all began screaming in joy. "I did it! Whoo-hoo-hoo!" He shouts as Kie looks at him.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" She looked at Josie next who's smiling ear to ear and looking at Kie already because of how happy she was. "That's gold!" JJ screams as he hits the top of the van. "Wait! Wait! Guys! We're gonna be rich!" Kie exclaimed, looking at them all. "Full Kook!" Pope began. "Like Kook rich!" Her and Sarah say as Josie laughed, smiling. "Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook!" They began chanting and Josie looked ahead of them.

"Full Kook! Full Kook! Ay-ay-ay!"

AUTHORS NOTE
chapter didn't hit 1000 words but the episode ended so i decided to end the chapter there as well so here ya go *bow*