019. Freedman's.

JOSIE NOW sat on top of the van, playing with her fingers with her legs up to her chest. "Hey, you doing okay?" Sarah asked her quietly as she climbed up onto the van next to her. "Yeah... you?" She looked at Sarah who shrugs, looking away. "Been worse..." She says and Josie merely chuckled. "Yeah, I get that."

"So..." The blonde girl spoke up making the brunette look at her right away. "What's going on between you and Kie?" She asked curiously and Josie looks away, smiling faintly. "I... I don't know." She says, looking down and Sarah stared at her. "I can tell she really likes you." She says and Josie glanced at her.

"I really like her..." She said as she looked down and Sarah smiles. "I see that." She says and Josie chuckled softly, looking away. After some time, Josie kept looking towards the road because of how long they were taking. "How long soes it take to go two miles and back in a car?" Pope asked them as Sarah was examining the spyglass they had found.

John B just shrugs and Pope turns around. "I feel like they're taking a minute." He says and Josie scoffs. "More than a minute. Do you think Kie's dad caught them? That'd suck." She says and Pope looks over. "Should I go look for them? Should I go find them and bring them back?" Pope asked and John B shrugs.

"I don't... I don't know. Just give me a sec." He says and Josie looks at him. "Damn it! Every time! Why do we got to send JJ and Kiara, the slowest people on Earth? Jo, you really should've went with them!" Pope looks over and Josie rolls her eyes as she looks over.

As Pope finished rambling, he gets to the van, "okay. Okay. So, here's something I think we can do." He tells them and Josie looks at him. "We can maybe find something to leverage the Twinkie, and then you can drive it out." He suggested to John B. "Let's do driftwood." John B tells him and Pope nods.

"Yeah, driftwood will work." He says before they do their handshake. "Uh, I can--" "before you say you can help, no, Jo. You stay on that van. You'll be safer that way." John B said and patted her leg before walking away so Josie sighs. "Hey, Pope!" John B calls out.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing smaller than three feet, alright? Big pieces." He tells her and Pope nods as Josie looks at Sarah. "I'm getting a little worried... Maybe Kie's parents did catch her. Maybe they're giving them a lecture right now." She said and Sarah laughs at that. "I can imagine it." She says and Josie chuckles, raising her legs to sit with her legs criss-cross.

While Josie was looking at the spyglass, John B had called out to Pope for his help and Pope looked over. "Yeah, give me a second. I'll be right over there." He shouted back and John B approached the piece of driftwood when the girls heard a loud snarl catch their attention. "John B?" Sarah called out as Josie set down the spyglass. "Where did he go?"

"Help!" John B's scream rattled Josie as Sarah jumped down. "Pope!" Josie screams for him as she also jumped off the van. "Pope! We need help!" Sarah shouted as she looked through the front of the van. "Sarah, Jo, what's happening?" Pope called out to them as Josie and Sarah rushed over, the blonde holding a knife. "Pope, hurry!" Sarah shouted.

"John B, hey!"

"Pope, a gator has him!"

The two girls stop in the middle of the water since there was no sign of the gator or John B. "No." Sarah whimpers as she looks around and Josie looked around the area. "John B." Sarah says then the boy appeared before them with the alligator. "John B!" Josie says.

Sarah starts stabbing the alligator whenever it was out of the water as John B basically wrestled it. Josie just stood there, watching in shock the whole time as Sarah kept stabbing it until it let John B go. "You okay, man?! Holy shit." Pope finally reached them as Josie also helps John B and Sarah stood up.