038. Go Fishing.

AT THE Wreck, Josie sighs. "Look, he'll come around, alright?" John B says, looking at Josie across him at the table. "It's... he's doing a JJ thing." He says and Josie glanced up. "Do you think he'll go home?" She asks.

"There's about a zero percent chance that JJ goes home." Pope says making Josie glance over at him. "You okay?" John B asked Sarah as Josie glanced at them now, looking back and forth between them. "Yeah." Sarah says, nodding her head. "Are you?" She asks.

"I mean, I'm in one piece, so..."

"Okay... It's too dangerous to pawn this thing off piecemeal. So our best bet is to go down there and get the rest of it. Bring it all up at once. Put it in-- in a safe or a vault or something. I-I don't know. Just until we can find someone who won't rip us off. Okay? I can figure it out tonight, get it all down, we can be out there as early as tomorrow morning." Pope tells them.

"Alright, let's do it."

"Easy." Pope nods. "Let's go." John B says as Sarah glanced at him. "What about that thing with my dad?" She asked and he looks away. "Shit." He says quietly under his breath. "What thing?" Pope asked him instantly.

"I have to go fishing with Ward."

Pope rolls his eyes, looking down as Josie's brows furrow. "You can't get 400 mil 'cause you're gonna go kill fish?" Kie says as she looks at the boy. "Look, I have to go." John B says with his eyes on the table. "Blow it off. It's 400 million in gold!" Pope exclaimed.

"Make something up!"

"Look, I-I have to, okay? He... he saved me, alright? And if it weren't for Ward, I'd be in foster care. So... I have to go. Plus, it'll be better to do it at night." He glanced around at Pope, Josie and Kie around the table. "Right?"

"Fine. Fine. Go fishing."

"And at least JJ will probably have washed up by then." Kie says and Josie glanced at her, the worry about the blond boy coming back to her all of the sudden at the statement.

As the group went their separate ways, Sarah and John B together probably to do their coupley shit while Kie and Pope went off to work on Pope's plan to get the gold. Kie invited her but she decided to head home. After walking home, Josie walks into her house, sighing softly as she sets down her bag.

She walks to the kitchen where she saw Nova standing at the counter, his hands over his head as he ran his fingers vigorously through his hair. "Um... Hey." He said and quickly hid something that was on the counter before him, pushing it into a drawer to close it quickly.

"Hey. What's up?" She said, slightly confused and he just stood there. "Nothing... you okay?" He asked her quickly and she glanced at the drawer. "What was that?" She asked and he ignores the question. "Did you just, uh... come back from hanging out with your friends or something?" He asked her.

She walks over, "Joseph, stop ignoring my question." She pushed her away and he tried his best to push her away but she grabs whatever was in the drawer. She paused, staring at the papers in her hands.

"Josie..." Nova said softly and she just scans the papers. Certificate of adoption. This is to certify that Josephine has been formally adopted into the Forbes family. She stopped reading then and looked right at her twin brother. "Tell me this is bullshit. Please tell me this is just some stupid prank, Joseph..." She said quietly and he just looked at the papers in her hand. "There's more..." He tells her.

She looks through the papers, there's one for Joseph, there's one for Bellamy and the official papers. "Where... where the fuck did you get this?" She asked as she looks at her twin who's looking all around the kitchen. "Dad's office... I was looking for something and found it in his side drawer on his desk in his office." He said and Josie looks at him, confused.